• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• wickedfastvette

• Desertdawg

• FNBADAZ06

Welcome to ACE..........Chad and you can contact Admin and volunteer............LOL

F it, man... I'll do it, and terminate violators with extreme prejudice! :gun6:

But we need to hash out the details regarding the Yes/No of folks requesting to post... that's where I'd need some guidance. Once the rules are chiseled, it basically becomes a hall monitor job.

If you're already a mod, and can see everything, what's the harm in you being able to post in there too... you're obviously a trusted and honored *cough* member. :smilelol

fourseventeen

Big checks....sh*t im in!!!! LOL. I have modded for a lot of forums and never once made a dollar! So if theres a check involved or a 401k then sign me up LOL

You are allowed to put a blurb in your signature that mentions your business. Normal font, no BIG letters and crap. That should be more than enough in my opinion.

Great dialog here. The only thing I would like to contribute is that whatever the ACE policy becomes it should not be a huge burden on Dwayne or the other admins to manage. Nobody has the time to make this forum a full time job. K.I.S.S. is always a good policy... Unless you're talking about $%!@% computers and Microsoft; Then everything is a battle!!! ( on a 48 marathon dealing with 1s and 0s :ken: ).

You are allowed to put a blurb in your signature that mentions your business. Normal font, no BIG letters and crap. That should be more than enough in my opinion.

fourseventeen

I wasnt aware we were allowed to post our business in sigs...most sites dont allow this. Im happy with that! Screw starting a new forum for it ;)

I wasnt aware we were allowed to post our business in sigs...most sites dont allow this. Im happy with that! Screw starting a new forum for it ;)

wickedfastvette

Welcome to ACE..........Chad and you can contact Admin and volunteer............LOL

F it, man... I'll do it, and terminate violators with extreme prejudice! :gun6:

But we need to hash out the details regarding the Yes/No of folks requesting to post... that's where I'd need some guidance. Once the rules are chiseled, it basically becomes a hall monitor job.

If you're already a mod, and can see everything, what's the harm in you being able to post in there too... you're obviously a trusted and honored *cough* member. :smilelol

fourseventeen

That works and looks pretty bad azz too. :thumbs

Cherye, you'll get a check when you earn one! :lol As for banning members, we don't ban unless there is a personal attack or they just won't stop arguing on every subject just to cause problems! I think what we have is ok like it is, we just need to decide weather John (1sikvette) is ok with his for sale threads or if that part needs to be refined. (limit per week or something) The first part of this thread had a about 80% approval of what he is doing (rough guess). and this would just apply to John, if another member wants to sell 34 items a day we will have to review that problem when it pops up! Does this sound ok to everyone ?

wickedfastvette

Cherye, you'll get a check when you earn one! :lol

As for banning members, we don't ban unless there is a personal attack or they just won't stop arguing on every subject just to cause problems!

I think what we have is ok like it is, we just need to decide weather John (1sikvette) is ok with his for sale threads or if that part needs to be refined. (limit per week or something)

The first part of this thread had a about 80% approval of what he is doing (rough guess). and this would just apply to John, if another member wants to sell 34 items a day we will have to review that problem when it pops up! Does this sound ok to everyone ?

The first part of this thread had a about 80% approval of what he is doing (rough guess). and this would just apply to John, if another member wants to sell 34 items a day we will have to review that problem when it pops up! Does this sound ok to everyone ?

Don't try to fix what ain't broke, and for God's sake dont get a democratic committee to decide what is best for all us loyal subjects

As for banning members, we don't ban unless there is a personal attack or they just won't stop arguing on every subject just to cause problems!

I think what we have is ok like it is, we just need to decide weather John (1sikvette) is ok with his for sale threads or if that part needs to be refined. (limit per week or something)

ill take a check too please

You're not a moderator :toetap only us moderators get paid the big bucks.....................at least that is what they told me when I took the job.

I have slot machines, wheels and tires, parts etc etc to sell.

wickedfastvette

ill take a check too please

You're not a moderator :toetap only us moderators get paid the big bucks.....................at least that is what they told me when I took the job.

I have slot machines, wheels and tires, parts etc etc to sell.

Guest Sidewinder

Damn it Mark! Would you knock it off already! You're really scaring me cause I keep having to agree with you :toetap

wickedfastvette

Damn it Mark! Would you knock it off already!

You're really scaring me cause I keep having to agree with you :toetap

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.