• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BSeery

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• Desertdawg

• ICULUKN

It was a pleasure to finally meet Melissa and Andrew! You two are too cool and fun to hang out with. Melissa, we got to stick together with this racing stuff! Next time I plan to race, Im gonna need a someone to maybe ride shotgun a time or two so you can teach me how to do a burnout.  :D It was just really refreshing to meet another female who truly loves the sport as much (if not more) than I do.

Thanks Tanya-it was really good to meet some people to place faces with cars, etc. We had a good time-in spite of being very very rusty. I know I was a bit distracted by that. :rolf

Never did see/meet Chris to ask if you still need storage for the hoist.

I'm sorry that Dwayne's beastie didn't do better-we'll get you in the 14's somehow! and at least that hose didn't give out at the track or on the long drive home in the middle of the night.

We made it to the Pavilions but only met Dan. I thought I recognized the black c5 gang (jeez guys there are other colors) but we didn't introduce ourselves.

We'll try to make it out to another event sometime soon. I'm hearing about this big party.... :D

Melissa

sorry about that - i started happy hour (i wasn't planning on racing anyway) but before i knew it i was sloshed and it was 11:30 p.m.

and yes - i still need temp storage for that hoist - and luckily all the hydraulic fluid is out of it - somehow the plug got lost and the fluid is all over my driveway! :crazy it's at my moms house right now, when i get my truck back to move it, we'll talk!

well, last night didn't go as planned for the "nuclear banana", the "lemon", the "little yellow car", the "dang that thing is yellow", and my favorite  -- the "pain in my f ' ing ass!!".

I still like "buttercup". :D

:leaving

And thanks alot for putting that song in my head! jeez. :ack

The people who remember awful songs from the early 60s (or have the same strange fetish that I do) will know what song I'm talking about.....

Melissa

sorry about that - i started happy hour (i wasn't planning on racing anyway) but before i knew it i was sloshed and it was 11:30 p.m.

and yes - i still need temp storage for that hoist - and luckily all the hydraulic fluid is out of it - somehow the plug got lost and the fluid is all over my driveway! :crazy it's at my moms house right now, when i get my truck back to move it, we'll talk!

:lol No sweat-I know exactly what you mean about starting happy hour early and losing track of time. I've missed a few parties doing that....

Just PM us and we'll get you directions to drop off the hoist. Melissa

3,503 lbs of trouble
And thanks alot for putting that song in my head!  jeez.  :ack

The people who remember awful songs from the early 60s (or have the same strange fetish that I do) will know what song I'm talking about.....

<bryan>

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby

Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around

And then worst of all (worst of all) you never start, baby

When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still

I need you run (I need you run) more than anyone, darlin'

You know that I'd be glad if you'd start

So please fire up (fire up) Buttercup, don't break my heart!

You were my toy but I could be the boy you adore

If you'd just let me make one 1/4 mile pass

Although you're untrue, I'm attracted to you all the more

Why do I need to race you so

I-I-I need you to run, more than anyone, baby

You know that I'd be glad if you'd win

So please start up (start up) Buttercup, don't break my heart!

</bryan>

:D

And thanks alot for putting that song in my head!  jeez.   :ack

<bryan>

Why do you build me up (build me up) Buttercup, baby

Just to let me down (let me down) and mess me around

And then worst of all (worst of all) you never start, baby

When you say you will (say you will) but I love you still

I need you run (I need you run) more than anyone, darlin'

You know that I'd be glad if you'd start

So please fire up (fire up) Buttercup, don't break my heart!

You were my toy but I could be the boy you adore

If you'd just let me make one 1/4 mile pass

Although you're untrue, I'm attracted to you all the more

Why do I need to race you so

I-I-I need you to run, more than anyone, baby

You know that I'd be glad if you'd win

So please start up (start up) Buttercup, don't break my heart!

</bryan>

:D

Eegad-were you thinking of that when you wrote the first post? Or did I instigate? Not sure which option would be more scary.... now, I'll be humming it for another night. :banghead

Good change of words, though! ;)

Melissa

Oh, and did we just hijack this thread?

I ought to dock Melissa some posts and BAN DAN for posting that song and A: suggesting that I would sing it, 2: that my car should be called that and D: for post hijacking.

I ought to dock Melissa some posts and BAN DAN for posting that song and A: suggesting that I would sing it, 2: that my car should be called that and D: for post hijacking.

Gulp-how did I get involved? I was an innocent bystander! And, believe me, if you got that song stuck in your head, you'd be paying a big price anyhow! :banghead

Melissa

Gulp-how did I get involved? I was an innocent bystander! And, believe me, if you got that song stuck in your head, you'd be paying a big price anyhow! :banghead

Melissa

I have a much worse song in my head. It was a song played on a comedy channel of XM Radio. It's very racist song, but unfortunatly it has a very catch and memorable chorus.

I have it stuck in my head and DON'T dare sing it out loud for fear of getting beaten to death.

I have a much worse song in my head. It was a song played on a comedy channel of XM Radio. It's very racist song, but unfortunatly it has a very catch and memorable chorus.

I have it stuck in my head and DON'T dare sing it out loud for fear of getting beaten to death.

Come on, hum a few bars!

Melissa