• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

When you go you go. Mine was 97mph.

Well we we all passed him we were doing well over 100. I'm glad you didn't end up in the clink!

This is the first time I didn't wear an hat during an event and now my forhead is burnt to a crisp..... Ouch, it hurts when I try to think.....

Andrew

Brother, I feel your pain. I had a nice big hat and was wearing it, but the wife started giving hints about the sun, so I gave her mine. Now I got the same thing. You can bet your bippie she will have her own next month in Tucson.

This is the first time I didn't wear an hat during an event and now my forhead is burnt to a crisp..... Ouch, it hurts when I try to think.....

Andrew

Brother, I feel your pain. I had a nice big hat and was wearing it, but the wife started giving hints about the sun, so I gave her mine. Now I got the same thing. You can bet your bippie she will have her own next month in Tucson.

Scab Heads. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Last year I did the same thing in Vegas. :willy then Karen bought me some superduty sunsceen that I were whenever I go in the sun.

That is a GREAT IDEA of pulling those pics. Mine with the LEO can stay as it will remind me to use my foot lightly when I kick IT GOES in the butt. By the way, talked to the Court today and they have not received the ticket yet (usually takes 10 days) so the Clerk told me "no worries" we'll deal with it when I get back to the North Pole. :cone

Guest RojoSi5

Desert Dawg & Family

Thank you so much for the wonderful BBQ, it was a suprise outing for Malcolm. He didn't know where we were going until with arrived. He really enjoyed him self, especially because he didn't have to drive.

Good food and good fun and good people

Thanks again

RojoSi5

Janie