• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

. Looks like someone was looking out for you.

Yes they were. Really only superficial damage from what I can tell. Front fasica is cracked, lower middle air splitter is toast and some scratches on the drivers side, curb rash on both wheels. These cars are durable!!! Car goes in to the best body shop on Monday (recommended by insurance company).

I'm glad to hear the car isn't too bad. It looked like it was going to get really ugly for a second there. keep us posted on the repairs/MODS.

Tom... We're all glad you were ok. Sucks about the damage, but at least it's repairable. I bet that was a spooky ride!!!!

Look forward to seeing you again when she's all back together and shiny!!!

Thanks all for the kind words. I'll just put the front end back to stock....tiger shark sounds interesting..... The only real damage is to my ego. Hope that this didn't ruin the day for everyone else. I guess that this is better than going to NM :lol and will give everyone something to talk about...that idiot did WHAT?

Thanks all for the kind words. I'll just put the front end back to stock....tiger shark sounds interesting..... The only real damage is to my ego. Hope that this didn't ruin the day for everyone else. I guess that this is better than going to NM :lol and will give everyone something to talk about...that idiot did WHAT?

Take care Tom. Don't beat yourself up. We all do things that we regret. Karen hasn't downloaded on me yet but I told her that I was a bad boy and I deserve a good spanking if you know what I mean. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Thanks Dwayne & family for hosting this again. Will they let us back you think?

Happy birthday again, and since you are now a member of the GPS family, you can ride right behind me next month on the way to Tucson (No, never lead again).... Did you try it out around town yet?

We didn't see any LEO either way today on the highway, which is a good thing...

I guess that this is better than going to NM :lol

Yeah I think gardening with your Z06 is way better than getting lost... NOT !!!

BTW, I fixed your tag line and added to your signiture for you!!! :lol

Thanks everyone for coming, we really enjoyed the company and friends, I hope everyone went home with a smile, even with the tickets and crash.....

Now to figure out how to top this for next year....

BTW, I fixed your tag line and added to your signiture for you!!! :lol

Thanks, never did like that gnome. Hate their commercials.

Thanks everyone for coming, we really enjoyed the company and friends, I hope everyone went home with a smile, even with the tickets and crash.....

Now to figure out how to top this for next year....

Thanks for having us. Big deal about the ticket - I'm gonna get a bad spanking :lol Better for next year? This year was great. Good times, good friends, what else could you want? Next year Karen drives. :banannasword:

Holy cow that was a fun day! It wouldn't be an ACE event without some stories to spread around. Sorry to see Tom's misfortune, but it made for a big bang ending to the event!

Didn't make it to talk to all the familiar faces - Gwen & Gary (thanks for the Christmas card), Janie & her hubby (sorry about my faulty memory!), Esther, Stacie, etc. But I am glad that Jack M and wife made it out when I didn't think they could. Glad to hear things are going a little better for you and baby!

Thanks again to the Tomko's for hosting and planning the premiere ACE annual event!!

M~ :melissa:

This is the first time I didn't wear an hat during an event and now my forhead is burnt to a crisp..... Ouch, it hurts when I try to think.....

Andrew