NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

6th Annual Gila Bend Cruise

Desertdawg

And wear your ACE shirt. If you don't have one you can get your order in here ----> ACE Merchandise

Phil, I can select the size and "add to cart" but then it just takes me to the paypal login. Shouldn't this be an order entry form of some sort? Maybe you can bring a black 2XL ACE shirt to the Gila Bend gathering? Is it $11.00 total? Thanks.

I will bring the merchandise to Gila Bend.

As for the link, did you try and log into paypal when taken there, I beleive after you go there and sign in, it will show you an order form and opportunity to keep shopping or check out.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

Ya Phil, I'm gonna need a shirt as well.... XXL in white... I'm working on a backup plan that you may not appreciate, but it gives me the giggles....

Ya Phil, I'm gonna need a shirt as well.... XXL in white... I'm working on a backup plan that you may not appreciate, but it gives me the giggles....

What doesn't give you the giggles??? :smilelol

Phil,

We are newbies, and are shirtless at this time. Would you bring down one men's large white T shirt and one women's large white T shirt to the GB run, so that we can comply with the official ACE dress code and identification? We will remit then, if OK.

Thanks, Adi and Barb

Drive safe John...Karen too. :lol

We made it ok but IT GOES was pretty dirty. No problems except a front signal light bulb (get it fixed tomorrow in Laughlin) and lost some paint off the lower front spolier. A blown semi tire hit it and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Snuck in to Phoenix on Sunday and stayed with BLEW X U and Susie (thanks again /ed & Susie) and Chad (what a funny dude) dropped off a purchase I made. Snuck off this am and am now in Laughlin for 4 days then back to Phoenix for Gila Bend Cruise Fri, Sat Sun. Staying on the west side so we'll see you all at Lowes. Then we're back to Laughlin for 4 days and who knows where from there.

Larry & Carol from Lake Havasu say hell yes, don't have a chance to see ya'all much it seems so we are WAY looking forward to our annual road trip!

Looking forward to my 3rd Gila Bend Cruise! It's a great event and I'll be there ! Bob Maggart-BMAGG ps would like to buy a black 2x ACE shirt at the Cruise if possible

Larry & Carol, and Bob, it will great to see ya again....

Hey Bob, 3 GB cruises and 3 posts.... are you trying to set a record ? :lol

Larry & Carol, and Bob, it will great to see ya again....

Hey Bob, 3 GB cruises and 3 posts.... are you trying to set a record ? :lol

Hey Dawg! I'm a man of few words-but I'll try to do better in 08! (:

I am really trying to make this happen. Its my B-day but I am still going to try and go :)

Jason

Jason, what better way to spend a Birthday? :banannasword::banannasword:

Change in plans, sorry I won't be able to make GB this weekend. I'll catch you guys on the next run. Mike

Guest Sidewinder
Drive safe John...Karen too. :lol

We made it ok but IT GOES was pretty dirty. No problems except a front signal light bulb (get it fixed tomorrow in Laughlin) and lost some paint off the lower front spolier. A blown semi tire hit it and that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Snuck in to Phoenix on Sunday and stayed with BLEW X U and Susie (thanks again /ed & Susie) and Chad (what a funny dude) dropped off a purchase I made. Snuck off this am and am now in Laughlin for 4 days then back to Phoenix for Gila Bend Cruise Fri, Sat Sun. Staying on the west side so we'll see you all at Lowes. Then we're back to Laughlin for 4 days and who knows where from there.

John,

If ITGOES is dirty lemme know and you can swing by the house and we can hook it up with a wash if ya want. :thumbs

2 peeps, a black Z06 and 180 hamburger buns in the trunk. See ya at LOWES ("F" Jimmie Johnson)

No rain here, and forecast everywhere says sunshine and high 60's, so maybe sweater or light jacket.

Bring a rag to dust off any stray drop.

See you all there.......

John,

If ITGOES is dirty lemme know and you can swing by the house and we can hook it up with a wash if ya want. :thumbs

2 peeps, a black Z06 and 180 hamburger buns in the trunk. See ya at LOWES ("F" Jimmie Johnson)

Thanks Mark but Karen paid :lol:lol:lol to get it washed in Laughlin and I made it to N 84th Drive without getting it dirty. Raining now so I will simply wipe her off in the morning. No Karen not you. Geeeeesh. :banghead:banghead

Be sure to bring your folding chairs....

Dah, I didn't pack them so we'll just sit ON your car :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

See you all Westsiders at Lowes I-10 & N Dysart at 7:15 :thumbs