NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Topless Cruise

Eddie44

:cool Andrew is my knight in shining armour :thumbs , I swear off takeing any more pic's, Diane is in charge now :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol I quite smoking :banghead , cut back on the beer :drinkers:eek and do I need to say anymore, just ask my husband ( I wonder where that guy went when I threw the computer? ) :deadhorse Anyway, Andrew you really rock, love that song! I owe you a pitcher or two of beer bud!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Marana Rich

• 84vette

• Big Poppa

:cool Andrew is my knight in shining armour :thumbs , I swear off takeing any more pic's, Diane is in charge now :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol I quite smoking :banghead , cut back on the beer :drinkers:eek and do I need to say anymore, just ask my husband ( I wonder where that guy went when I threw the computer? ) :deadhorse Anyway, Andrew you really rock, love that song! I owe you a pitcher or two of beer bud!

Sherry, the problem still is, I can take the pictures but still have to give them to Andrew to post. But I guess we will have to keep bribing him to have him do this. It takes up so much of his time and he is such a good sport about it.

Diane makes me feel better now :wub:rolleyes I keep trying to post the pics but damm, just mess it up big time. Love all the pic's from everyone, this was a great cruise and can't wait to do another one!