• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Marana Rich

• 84vette

• Big Poppa

Well Mick, since you put it that way, I really hope to see you there.

But if your in the hospital, I really hope things go ok for you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do...

ORIGINAL POST UPDATED

We will be meeting at the Cracker Barrel I-10 and Chandler Blvd. Departure is at 5:30 pm and we'll be taking the back roads to Maricopa and then into Casa Grande.

So far we have:

Eddie

Kens06

Jester

speedratchet

czydmnd

Robert and Elizabeth (maybe)

Yuma Rich

Malcolm

Desertdawg

Grayeagle

Jefro

garAB13

Roneva

kwikvette

Big Poppa

crossfire

84 Vette

Mikey

thisldo

rimcrew

Quicktrip

Vette2000

Jay and Dianne

Anybody else? Post here if your going so we won't leave anyone if you're running a little late.

Hey Melissa! Are you going on this?

:andrew:

What did you do to piss her off? She's not answering you :toetap

I don't know...... :o I was sitting right next to her too...... :P I'll have to holler down the hall and find out...... :D

:andrew:

Geez, just cause I don't reply to every single thread that I read....

Nope, I don't think we'll make this one as we booked the 20/21st weekend solid with the Complete Garage thing and Chad's mystery cruise :burnout2 , and Andrew will need to get back to work on the Plymouth (although after yesterday's awful time :banghead , he may prefer to throw tools or go on the cruise) or we'll never get done! Maybe next go-round though Eddie!

M~

With so many things going on lately I didn't realize I hadn't signed up. I'm in Eddie, put me on the list. Robert :burnout

I'll be there... You, me and Quicktrip will have to carry the sexy banner... It aint easy being green...

BTW, never got settled... any other cars from Tucson going?

I'm In! What time, and where is the Phx contingent meeting?

Big Poppa - Looking forward to seeing that beautiful car of yours!!

As of Monday 10/22/07 we have:

Eddie

Kens06

Jester

speedratchet

czydmnd

Robert and Elizabeth

Yuma Rich

Malcolm

Desertdawg

Grayeagle

Jefro

garAB13

Roneva

kwikvette

Big Poppa

crossfire

84 Vette

Mikey

thisldo

rimcrew

Quicktrip

Vette2000

Jay and Dianne

ShadowC4

ShadowC4's buddy

VettesPontiacs

Did I miss anyone? Post here if your going so we won't leave anyone if you're running a little late.

Robert and Elizabeth
As of Monday 10/22/07 we have:

Eddie

Kens06

Jester

speedratchet

czydmnd

Robert and Elizabeth (maybe)

Yuma Rich

Malcolm

Desertdawg

Grayeagle

Jefro

garAB13

Roneva

kwikvette

Big Poppa

crossfire

84 Vette

Mikey

thisldo

rimcrew

Quicktrip

Vette2000

Jay and Dianne

Did I miss anyone? Post here if your going so we won't leave anyone if you're running a little late.

We'll be there (in Vanessa even) :thumbs

I'll be there... You, me and Quicktrip will have to carry the sexy banner... It aint easy being green...

BTW, never got settled... any other cars from Tucson going?

I see six or seven cars from Tucson so far. I will be in Sierra Vista, so would like to meet up with the group in Tucson. I won't be going back, but on to Yuma after.

Jester lives in Oro Valley, so can pick him up on the way, or all meet up in that area...

As of Monday 10/22/07

Eddie

Kens06

Jester

speedratchet

czydmnd

Robert and Elizabeth

Yuma Rich

Malcolm

Grayeagle

Jefro

garAB13

Roneva

kwikvette

Big Poppa

84 Vette

Mikey

thisldo

rimcrew

Quicktrip

Vette2000

Jay and Dianne

ShadowC4

ShadowC4's buddy

VettesPontiacs

I hate to say this, but we will be missing this one once again. I don't think we will ever get to go on a topless cruise. :banghead

Previous plans finally came into play, have fun everyone and take lots of pictures for me to drool over!!!

Well then, for the Tucson (and Yuma) crowd, I again suggest that we meet at Cortaro and I-10. Rich, if you're coming from SV, then it would be a perfect spot for you, and Jester coming from Oro Valley, works there too. I'm down for suggestions, but the last time I ran that flag up the pole, no one saluted.... I'll be going to the Vettes After Dark deal tomorrow night at Zona, I'll chat with Jester about it then.

Hey Rich... You should hear the exhaust now. I put an X-Pipe on the car yesterday, and it completely cleaned up the sound. It's still loud and fairly aggressive, but no longer has the kakkly sound to it like it needed to clear it's throat. It'll be good to see you again on Sat. :cheers

the flagstaff group is going to meet at my house. we will be leaving as soon as i wake up.

:P

the flagstaff group is going to meet at my house. we will be leaving as soon as i wake up.

Hey Brian,

I sincerely hope you mean when you wake up Saturday afternoon, cause this event is taking place on Saturday evening. Have you had any more improvements to the car since we saw you last month? Cooler weather should help with the temperature problems.

Hey Brian,

I sincerely hope you mean when you wake up Saturday afternoon, cause this event is taking place on Saturday evening. Have you had any more improvements to the car since we saw you last month? Cooler weather should help with the temperature problems.

yea thats what i meant i will be leaving here around noon and will just hangout at my sisters in casa grande until 6 or 6 30 then head home from sonic.

no improvements yet, i am curious to see how much oil i burn though. seems like i have been going through a lot lately

Do you want to leave a wake up call with us?

If you get to town early you're welcome to swing by the house. Just give me a call, my cell is six02-fivefour0-two34two. I'm just south of the 101/51 interchange.