NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Topless Cruise

Eddie44

We're having a "Buick" car show in Sun Lakes Oct 27.

No offense Ron but that's funny! Every Buick on the road seems to be driven by a white hair from Sun City or Sun Lakes. I'm just guessing you're not talking modern day Buicks though.

My Dad and Grandparents were big Buick fans. My parents moved us out here in a 54 Roadmaster.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Marana Rich

• 84vette

• Big Poppa

Robert and Elizabeth
We're having a "Buick" car show in Sun Lakes Oct 27.

No offense Ron but that's funny! Every Buick on the road seems to be driven by a white hair from Sun City or Sun Lakes. I'm just guessing you're not talking modern day Buicks though.

My Dad and Grandparents were big Buick fans. My parents moved us out here in a 54 Roadmaster.

BTW, Buicks are very popular in China. They are a sign of "making it" financially over there. We have a few Chinese friends and all but 1 drive Buicks. Another popular car in China is the Cadillac.

Excuse me while I kill my husband :angry Your son's birthday is the 29th not the 30th! As of right now the 27th is free, but we may schedule his birthday that day because the girls are performing at the Arizona State Fair on the 28th, so that day is out for a party. Unless of course we celebrate at the fair. I'll keep you posted.

Excuse me while I kill my husband :angry Your son's birthday is the 29th not the 30th! As of right now the 27th is free, but we may schedule his birthday that day because the girls are performing at the Arizona State Fair or the 28th, so that day is out for a party. Unless of course we celebrate at the fair. I'll keep you posted.

And he was such a nice guy........... :smilelol:smilelol:deadhorse

Excuse me while I kill my husband :angry

As long as he remembers yours do you really care if he remembers the kids? That's what he's got you around for :lol:lol

Excuse me while I kill my husband :angry

As long as he remembers yours do you really care if he remembers the kids? That's what he's got you around for :lol:lol

Thanks Eddie...now when is........... :goodnight:

Casa Grande? Only Thing in Casa Grande is steers n queers, and I dont have no horns....hey wait, I think that came out wrong !!!

My Z06 top doesnt come off, and no way can I talk the wife into going topless, but maybe I can go topless?

d_7387.jpg

Count us in, anything happening near Casa Grande involving vettes & burgers makes my mouth water :partyblower:

My Z06 top doesnt come off, and no way can I talk the wife into going topless, but maybe I can go topless?

Spare us PLEASE! :leaving

Sweeeeet!!!

I'm all about a Topless Cruise. keep us informed :partydance:

Do you Tucson folks know where you are gonna meet up to go to Casa Grande?

One of the DigitalCorvette guys was askin' about it.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we're not going to make this one. We needed to schedule Jason's birthday for the 27th. We'll miss you guys, but the kids come first. Have a great ride!!! :burnout

Count me in.... If we could get all the Tucson cars to meet and find an interesting route to the Sonic, all the better!!!

Sounds like a great time just waiting to happen. Hope to see everyone from Tucson and beyond there.

Count me in.... If we could get all the Tucson cars to meet and find an interesting route to the Sonic, all the better!!!

That sounds good to me!

I'm an early bird and if there's any chance this was 6:30 in the morning . . . we'd be there. But Im guessing that's not how the rest of the world thinks and we have evening plans. Just wanted to check though.

Renee

I'm an early bird and if there's any chance this was 6:30 in the morning . . . we'd be there. But Im guessing that's not how the rest of the world thinks and we have evening plans. Just wanted to check though.

Renee

I was going to say I don't think Sonic is open at 6am but I was reminded they serve breakfast now. I'm thinking 6:30 pm you should be able to get home by 9pm if you really want to.

The thought was we would leave Phx just after 5pm and it would be comfortable with the tops down and we'd get to see a great sunset on the way down.

Anybody from Tucson want to step up and organize/lead that group north?

Sorry, my Vert will be garaged as I'll be a week in Cabo. would love to go though.

You can go on vacation, just leave the car, we will take good care of it.

I might let my girlfriend take it an go topless. Her, not the car. I'll ask her. she''s up to quite a bit.

Well, I looked and looked at maps, and I see no sensible route from Tucson other than I-10. I would suggest that we all meet up (all handfull of us) at the Shell station just west of I-10 on Cortaro. No matter here you're coming from in Tucson, chances are that you'll have to drive past that point. Say 5-5:30, leavng at 5:30? Anybody has a better plan, lay it on me....

Well, I looked and looked at maps, and I see no sensible route from Tucson other than I-10. I would suggest that we all meet up (all handfull of us) at the Shell station just west of I-10 on Cortaro. No matter here you're coming from in Tucson, chances are that you'll have to drive past that point. Say 5-5:30, leavng at 5:30? Anybody has a better plan, lay it on me....

Why don't you come up 79? Even if you have to go a little north to Florence and cut west through Coolidge it would be a great drive. That road doesn't get much traffic.

Well, I considered that, and though I've never driven through Coolidge, the 79 isn't all that particularly interesting a drive. Granted, the drive on the 10 is almost as boring as they come (I think west TX is the champ), but I'm not sure that the 79 is worth the extra time and distance. Mapquest is quoting 2 hrs at 101 miles vs an hour 15min at 75 miles. Now, I can only assume that we'll be beating those times on either route, but the 79 will still take 50% or so longer for the added benefit of driving on a straight road through barren desert, vs a straight frreway through almost barren desert. Anyone else from Tucson wanna chime in? I'm about 60/40 on the idea, and I'm all for the greater good...

Well, I considered that, and though I've never driven through Coolidge, the 79 isn't all that particularly interesting a drive. Granted, the drive on the 10 is almost as boring as they come (I think west TX is the champ), but I'm not sure that the 79 is worth the extra time and distance. Mapquest is quoting 2 hrs at 101 miles vs an hour 15min at 75 miles. Now, I can only assume that we'll be beating those times on either route, but the 79 will still take 50% or so longer for the added benefit of driving on a straight road through barren desert, vs a straight frreway through almost barren desert. Anyone else from Tucson wanna chime in? I'm about 60/40 on the idea, and I'm all for the greater good...

I think it's more about the journey than the destination, but that's just me.

I think it's more about the journey than the destination, but that's just me.

That's a mouthful considering where you are at!!! :flag