NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Poker Run 07 (Toys-4-Tots)

Desertdawg

I am seriously bummed at not being able to go now. :( I wish our C-5 had the airbag shut off switch so at least Sean could bring Jason if he goes. The girls have 2 performances at retirement homes on the 8th with a half hour for travel time in between. No way I'm sticking grandma with trying to handle this one. I hope you all have a good time, wish I could join you!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Dianne

Sorry Stacie, we were probably going to ban silver vette's anyway... J/K :edward:

At least the weather held it's end of the bargin, I was fixing stuff from noon until 8pm, and wet the whole dam time!

Bummer...Dec. 8th is a no-go for Jack & I, already have plans. Maybe we could have rented a bunch of boats and floated down to Tucsco tonday! :D

Bummer...Dec. 8th is a no-go for Jack & I, already have plans. Maybe we could have rented a bunch of boats and floated down to Tucsco tonday! :D

Wow, let's try those last 2 words again...Tucson today! My fingers were ahead of my brain I guess.

Is it legal to quote your own post, within your own post??? :lol

We'll miss you two when we get to Tucsco.

I will not be able to make this event. Everyone have a great time.

I already have family plans to be at Disneyland from Wednesday til Saturday evening.

IF you were looking to purchase a shirt, send me a PM with what you need and I can get it prepared and have someone take with them on Poker Run.

Phil... :phil evil:

We are going to give this the college try. We will not be able to meet at the start but should be able to catch up with the group at the Dobson drop site, so we can at least enjoy the cruise. Hope to catch up with you all there.

Everyone remember, this is a rain or shine event...

If you don't drive your Corvette in the wet, then bring your daily driver.

I think I read somewhere on this forum that vettes melt in the rain. :confused:lol

I think I read somewhere on this forum that vettes melt in the rain. :confused:lol

Commandment #8...

8. Thou shalt not expose Corvette to severe weather conditions.

The vette is a hairy ride in the rain (drag radials).. so if it rains I will bring the element.. I will be there rain or shine...

We're gonna have to punk out I'm afraid. That pesky work thing has interfered with my brewing schedule and the only day I can make work is Saturday. Have a good time all and be safe out there!

Gary, I plan on making the cookout, but not the Poker Run. If you need any help earlier in the day to get things going let me know.

Well, the forecast says "sprinkles" so that doesn't bother me too much. When it says showers or thundershowers I worry. So we will attempt to leave out of here early Saturday morning, and see you at the starting point. If it is raining hard, we will just have to switch cars. :ack:ack:ack

Guest racingchester

Grand kids are coming from Tucson plus youngest daughters birthday. Can't make it. Dropped off stuff at Eddies for the toy run. be safe ... Chuck

Can someone tell me where at Arizona Mills will we be meeting? Dawg's map shows it on a small street leading out to main street? Any particular store or landmark? (I have never been in that area before). :blink:blink

Can someone tell me where at Arizona Mills will we be meeting? Dawg's map shows it on a small street leading out to main street? Any particular store or landmark? (I have never been in that area before). :blink:blink

look for corvette's and a few other cars all in one place.

Gary, I plan on making the cookout, but not the Poker Run. If you need any help earlier in the day to get things going let me know.

Ed,

We're going to meet Jim Sanford at the Elks club tomorrow at 1100 to set up. Feel free to come anytime you want.

East side of the mall toward the north. Used to be a Krispy Kreme but I think it's something else now. That will get you close enough to see the Vettes.

Robert and Elizabeth

East side of the mall toward the north. Used to be a Krispy Kreme but I think it's something else now. That will get you close enough to see the Vettes.

El Pollo Loco I think.