NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Poker Run 07 (Toys-4-Tots)

Desertdawg

Details? :toetap

We've got tickets to the Rockettes at 5pm and we're trying to see if we can still make this. At minimum I'll bring a toy to the meeting spot and see the rest of you off.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Dianne

Tonight!!!

I was going to post details last night, but work called :devil

You let work get in the way of ACE stuff???? :huh

Ha, I let work get in the way of life, go figure!!!

Full Route on Google Maps

Please bring at least one toy to donate to the Marine Corps Toys-4-Tots, We will be stopping at the Marine Corps collection station point to accept them, and draw our second card.

First cards will be drawn starting at 9:15

Leave time is 9:30

Gary will have lunch around 1:00

We already have some great prizes like Sun's tickets, car covers and floor mats with more to come!!!

Dwayne, please add Gary and Jayne to the list. Should be a great time! Should we bring an amaretto cake or two for the cookout?

Thanks,

Harris

You can Probably count me and the Wife in. I will check to see if her Mom and Dad are going to still be here. They are scheduled to leave back to Texas on the 28th of November. The car should be running in top shape by then as well. Glad I found this thread. :banannadance:

All right, DD, great job.

Now, am I the only Tucson person participating in the whole thing?

If not, then we can meet at the Circle K/Wendy's at I-10 and Cortaro, and since we need to be there at 0900, a good time to meet would be between 0645-0700, and then we can cruise up to Arizona Mills.

PM me if you're in.

I hope everyone will be able to make this run The BBQ will be at the Christopher Columbus Park (Silverbell Lake)

4600 N. Silverbell Road., Tucson, Ramada #3. There will be more information as we get closer to the event.

Thanks Chris for volunteering to help with the BBQ.

I was looking forward to this, but looks as though I will leaving for business again that weekend. Only salvation is that it pays well, and I can buy more go fast parts with the money.

Sorry all for missing this, I'll catch you on the next round...

Dwayne, please add Gary and Jayne to the list. Should be a great time! Should we bring an amaretto cake or two for the cookout?

Thanks,

Harris

Jammye say's "Hell Yeah!!!!" :banannarainbow:

If not, then we can meet at the Circle K/Wendy's at I-10 and Cortaro, and since we need to be there at 0900, a good time to meet would be between 0645-0700, and then we can cruise up to Arizona Mills.

PM me if you're in.

PM me if you're in.

Forgot to say, see you at 6:45 on Cortaro! By the way where is Arizona Mills?

Looks like a good route. Any good twisty stuff in it? Looks like it, but when I've gone to Globe before we went in a northerly direction to Alpine and around...on motorcycles that is.

I am putting together a Poker Run to help the Toys-4-Tots charity, and Gary (Speedratchet) has a park reserved in Tucson for the finish. He will be cooking burgers and dogs!

Full Route on Google Maps

First cards will be drawn starting at 9:15

Leave time is 9:30

Gary will have lunch around 1:00

We already have some great prizes like Sun's tickets, car covers and floor mats with more to come!!!

When: Saturday Dec, 1st

Where: Phoenix to Tucson

Cost: $10.00 per hand (proceeds to pay for lunch, the rest will be donated to Toy-4-Tots)

This is our first poker run since Bryan left, and there has been some interest in having another one, so here it is...

Please bring at least one toy to donate to the Marine Corps Toys-4-Tots, Glenn will be at the starting point to accept them.

Also, anyone that wants to donate a prize for the winners, please PM me.

These are supposed to be unwrapped correct? Any age group or need they have identified?

These are supposed to be unwrapped correct? Any age group or need they have identified?

Yeah I'm pretty sure they need to be unwraped, and If I remember right, the age group is 7 to 14 or something like that.

Jim & I will have to decline on this run, Hubby working that day. Hope everyone has a great time and will be looking for pic's to see what we missed :blink

Hey,

I think I'll be able to make this one.

I need to find a gift though.

Oh, and I'll have an extra seat if someone wants to call shotgun. =)

We were wondering the same thing. I know most of us won't go out in the rain and a picnic wouldn't be too much fun. If we can't do it, can we still have a drop off for the gifts?

Dianne

Not often in AZ that it rains that hard or that long. I'd go even if it's raining but it would be nice to have an indoor option for the picnic. I don't want Gary and others to be stuck with the bill for a lot of food. If it's cancelled I suggest a drop off for the toys and a contribution jar to cover food costs.