NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Poker Run 07 (Toys-4-Tots)

Desertdawg

I am putting together a Poker Run to help the Toys-4-Tots charity, and Gary (Speedratchet) has a park reserved in Tucson for the finish. He will be cooking burgers and dogs!

Full Route on Google Maps

First cards will be drawn starting at 9:15

Leave time is 9:30

Gary will have lunch around 1:00

We already have some great prizes like Sun's tickets, car covers and floor mats with more to come!!!

When: Saturday Dec, 8th

Where: Phoenix to Tucson

Cost: $10.00 per hand (proceeds to pay for lunch, the rest will be donated to Toy-4-Tots)

This is our first poker run since Bryan left, and there has been some interest in having another one, so here it is...

Please bring at least one toy to donate to the Marine Corps Toys-4-Tots, We will be stopping at the Marine Corps collection station point to accept them, and draw our second card.

They are expecting us, and will be taking pictures. Plus the possibility of one of the news channels on site too!!!

Also, anyone that wants to donate a prize for the winners, please PM me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Dianne

I hope everyone will be able to make this run The BBQ will be at the Christopher Columbus Park (Silverbell Lake)

4600 N. Silverbell Road., Tucson, Ramada #3. There will be more information as we get closer to the event.

Thanks Chris for volunteering to help with the BBQ.

:banannarainbow: Jim & I will be in on this, but I'm not the lucky one, so hopefully he will do better than me! :rolleyes

Count me in to help with the BBQ.

Mr. Gary.

and I'll see you at work. :banannarainbow::banannarainbow::banannarainbow: love this one :banannasword::banannasword:

Why do they pull them off the shelves so fast, I could have bought a bunch and then sold them on ebay for a fortune to all the geeks that need prom dates...

back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on this cruise!!! :thumbs

Looks like we will have a good crowd, I will get all of the details posted for the start times and route up this weekend.