Ace Breakfast For July, Yes, Breakfast!

Robert and Elizabeth

Yes, thanks for the pictures. next time let me know and I'll put an athletic supporter on the back. All kidding aside, I really enjoyed meeting many new people and had a great cruise. Hope everyone got back home o.k. Mike

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

Guest UVETTYA

Sorry it's taken so long to post our pix. We had a great time, thanks everyone!

We had reservations in Laughlin so we didn't get to do the return trip. I'll bet it was fun. Instead we got caught in one of the worst storms I've ever driven in, and of course, we had to be in the Vette. :toetap I had to stop at one point, there was so much water on the road we were hydroplaning at 40 mph. Those of you with Blackwings, don't worry about sucking up water. We did just fine.

CLICK HERE

We had reservations in Laughlin so we didn't get to do the return trip. I'll bet it was fun. Instead we got caught in one of the worst storms I've ever driven in, and of course, we had to be in the Vette. :toetap I had to stop at one point, there was so much water on the road we were hydroplaning at 40 mph. Those of you with Blackwings, don't worry about sucking up water. We did just fine.

CLICK HERE

Great pics again Steve and Marylou. Well, you cannot say "never driven in rain." Hope Laughlin was better than the trip.

Sue and I had a great time also. Met some new folks and seen a bunch of old ones. :yesnod A great run up to the top. What a prefect day. E thanks for setting this up, you done a swell job. And this time the that yellar thing got us there on time. :smilelol:smilelol The only thing that was missing was some black vette with a dude named Steve and his wonderful wife MaryLou driving by every five minutes taking pictures. :yesnod As soon as we got home we jumped in the pool, had a couple of cold ones and talked about everybody. :smilelol

I now know why I did not see Steve and MaryLou doing there usually thing with the pictures on the drive up. He never made it up to the front. I think maybe MaryLou might have told him that he was going to need his strength when they got to Laughlin, so he just stayed in the back of the pack. :smilelol:smilelol

Nice pictures MaryLou.

Robert and Elizabeth

Great vids and pix as usual Steve and Marylou!! Thanks for sharing :D

Guest UVETTYA
Sue and I had a great time also. Met some new folks and seen a bunch of old ones. :yesnod A great run up to the top. What a prefect day. E thanks for setting this up, you done a swell job. And this time the that yellar thing got us there on time. :smilelol:smilelol The only thing that was missing was some black vette with a dude named Steve and his wonderful wife MaryLou driving by every five minutes taking pictures. :yesnod As soon as we got home we jumped in the pool, had a couple of cold ones and talked about everybody. :smilelol

I now know why I did not see Steve and MaryLou doing there usually thing with the pictures on the drive up. He never made it up to the front. I think maybe MaryLou might have told him that he was going to need his strength when they got to Laughlin, so he just stayed in the back of the pack. :smilelol:smilelol

Nice pictures MaryLou.

Too much traffic and you guys were FLYIN! I had a chance to put it on a few of you going up the hill out of Black Canyon City, but this ex cop that I know cut me off. :toetap

Chad, that pic with the puck is so damn funny... :smilelol

Too much traffic and you guys were FLYIN! I had a chance to put it on a few of you going up the hill out of Black Canyon City, but this ex cop that I know cut me off. :toetap

That dirty bastard!!! :leaving

Marana Rich

CLICK HERE

Every time I click on your link I get this response:

This album requires a password for viewing.

Please enter the password below and click Submit.

Password:

I have done this on my home and at the office, same result.

??????

I thought it was just me....... I think Steve has had it passworded for a couple of weeks.....

Andrew