Ace Breakfast For July, Yes, Breakfast!

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, I know this is really early, but Steve (1FastC4) suggested doing a breakfast for July and I think it is a great idea. This way, we are in and out before the heat of the day hits. This is where all of you can chime in and give your suggestions for your favorite breakfast place that you would like us to go to. Also, please list your preference for either a Saturday or Sunday get-together.

Thank you in advance...

E~

=========================================

Sunday, July 22 for the ACE "Dawn Patrol" breakfast cruise to Flagstaff to eat at Mike and Ronda's "The Place", coming home through Oak Creek Canyon.

The address to Mike and Ronda's is: 3518 East Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 85004.

Looks like we will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

*If you want to go, please make your intentions known so we have an accurate head count for the restaurant in Flagstaff.

Thanks everyone!

==========================================

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

The best place in town for breakfast is Mike and Ronda's "The Place" at 51st Ave and Bell Rd. The have great food, huge portions and reasonable prices. I don't know if we could get in as a group though. Every time I've been there the wait is at least a half hour. They have a patio that they might reserve for a large group but in July that might be iffy.

They started in Flagstaff and have two locations up there. We could always combine it into an "early" morning cruise to Flagstaff. We could leave super early, have breakfast and come back down through Oak Creek Canyon.

My next favorite spot for breakfast is Cracker Barrel. We could take our pick of those. I know there's one in Ahwautukee and one on I-17 and Deer Valley.

Loud Pedal

Does Hooters serve wings 'n eggs? :lol

This sounds great, but it would take an earthquake to get Jenna up early on a weekend.

This sounds great, but it would take an earthquake to get Jenna up early on a weekend.

How about 20-25 Vettes rumbling outside your bedroom window? We could just set the meeting place as your house.

How about 20-25 Vettes rumbling outside your bedroom window? We could just set the meeting place as your house.

And F22Trainer and Helipilot buzzing yer rooftop...might that work???

Robert and Elizabeth

I like the idea of the cruise to Flagstaff, having breakfast there, then coming home through Oak Creek Canyon. Another plus... cooler weather=faster car!!! :devil

Keep your ideas coming! :thumbs

crack-o-dawn cruise to flag before the heat sounds excellent ;)

Sat or Sunday .. Kathy an I will be there barring craziness :)

-Frank an Kathy

(..er.. not that *I* will be barring craziness . . no way :)

I like the idea of the cruise to Flagstaff, having breakfast there, then coming home through Oak Creek Canyon. Another plus... cooler weather=faster car!!! :devil

Keep your ideas coming! :thumbs

That sounds like a great Idea :thumbs We would definitely find a sitter for that!

a cruise like this might make me get my clutch fixed sooner than later - and a new set of back tires - heck, while i'm at it, i might as well get the alternator fixed - then i'd be good to go!!!!

:burnout

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey, lets do this cruise/breakfast on a Sunday so Andrew, Melissa, Steve and Marylou can go. :thumbs

For Sundays, we have a choice of July 1, July 8, July 15, July 22, or July 29. Does anyone have a preference or previous engagement we need to work around?

Robert and Elizabeth

Eddie, can you make this a sticky??

mrs-bigfoot

Sean and I are in California July 8-15, but Sundays aren't great for us anyway. We have church at 9:00 AM on the Northwest end of town. I guess we could go to the Saturday evening service one week if you do it while we're in town.

Robert and Elizabeth
Sean and I are in California July 8-15, but Sundays aren't great for us anyway. We have church at 9:00 AM on the Northwest end of town. I guess we could go to the Saturday evening service one week if you do it while we're in town.

We'll give you plenty of notice so you can go to a Saturday evening service. :thumbs

We'll give you plenty of notice so you can go to a Saturday evening service. :thumbs

any updates on a potential date?

I'm trying to get a mystery guest to join us (someone you guys haven't seen around in a LONG TIME - or ever for that matter!)

i'm also pushing my clutch install off as long as i can! :leaving

Robert and Elizabeth

Well, I like July 1 for a date. Anyone have any objections to that date???

I also think we will do the early morning cruise to Flagstaff and have breakfast there, coming home through Oak Creek Canyon. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
I'm trying to get a mystery guest to join us (someone you guys haven't seen around in a LONG TIME - or ever for that matter!)

ELVIS?? :eek

Well, I like July 1 for a date. Anyone have any objections to that date???

I also think we will do the early morning cruise to Flagstaff and have breakfast there, coming home through Oak Creek Canyon. :thumbs

Bummer thats gonna cause issues for me so I cant go...... have fun though sounds like it'll be a blast!!!

I'm out for the first weekend of July. How about the second weekend?

Robert and Elizabeth

Eddie, the second weekend (July 8th) is when Sean and Stacie are out of town. Is that your day of preference?

Jack (jmartin), would another Sunday work better for you?? What is your preference?

We are flexible, so whatever works best for everyone is ok with us.

I'm not going to impose my will on the group. We have a cabin rented in Pinetop for the first weekend. I have nothing scheduled on the second if that works for everyone else.

Eddie, the second weekend (July 8th) is when Sean and Stacie are out of town. Is that your day of preference?

Jack (jmartin), would another Sunday work better for you?? What is your preference?

We are flexible, so whatever works best for everyone is ok with us.

actually any other weekend in july works just not that one and it sounds like sean wont be available till the 22nd so what ever majority decides

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, so how does July 22 sound to everyone???

This way Eddie, Jack, Sean and Stacie can make it. :thumbs