Ace Breakfast For July, Yes, Breakfast!

Robert and Elizabeth

Barb and I are tentative, I'll negotiate the terms of having her wake up early on Sunday and confirm.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

I work that Sat., don't get off until 8:00 (Sunday Morn.), doubtful for me...we'll see though. :chris

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the list so far...

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)....................................1-2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank (Grayeagle)..................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ted (Ted Yoder)....................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Sean and Stacie (Mr & Mrs. Bigfoot99)......2 people...........................1 Vette

Jack (jmartin).........................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Brian (84vette)......................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Michael (michael)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................................2 people............................1 Vette

Steve (UVETTYA)...................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe Going...

Mike (1jester).....................................1-2 people............................1 Vette

Cale (c6speed)....................................2 people..............................1 Vette

Tony (Scratch).....................................2 people..............................1 Vette

We will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

*If you want to go, please make your intentions known so we have an accurate head count for the restaurant in Flagstaff.

Thanks everyone! :D

E~

Please put me down for 1 person....1 car and my parents down (Frank) 2 people....1 car. I convinced them to meet the ACE folks for breakfast :D .

They have only driven their car 3 times as I have had their car for a month because my roof delaminated :eek ....I guess it's time for them to know how it rides :lol .

Andre

They have only driven their car 3 times as I have had their car for a month because my roof delaminated :eek ....I guess it's time for them to know how it rides :lol .

Andre

Hmmmm, think I read this somewhere once before. :lol:lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)....................................1-2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank (Grayeagle)..................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ted (Ted Yoder)....................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Sean and Stacie (Mr & Mrs. Bigfoot99)......2 people...........................1 Vette

Jack (jmartin).........................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Brian (84vette)......................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Michael (michael)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................................2 people............................1 Vette

Steve (UVETTYA)...................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Andre (Purdue)......................................1 person............................1 Vette

Frank (Andre's parents)..........................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe Going...

Mike (1jester).....................................1-2 people............................1 Vette

Cale (c6speed)....................................2 people..............................1 Vette

Tony (Scratch).....................................2 people..............................1 Vette

We will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

*If you want to go, please make your intentions known so we have an accurate head count for the restaurant in Flagstaff.

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

Andre (Purdue)......................................1 person............................1 Vette

Frank (Andre's parents)..........................2 people.............................1 Vette

Hugh (MadMax)......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe Going...

E~

Put me down - this will be my first ACE event :howdy Just moved to Phoenix a couple months back and would love to meet everybody. Probably will be solo on this one.

Looking forward to,

Kris

2007 LMB Z06

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

Eddie (Eddie44)......................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Hugh (MadMax)......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Kris (35thanivss)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Mikey (Mikey)........................................2 people.............................1 Vette named "Killer"

Maybe Going...

The address to Mike and Ronda's restaurant in Flagstaff is: 3518 East Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 85004.

E~

Updated 7/11/7 @ 1900.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mikey

E~

Shirley & I will be there in "Killer". Especially looking forward to the cool trip home thru Oak Creek Canyon.

Mike

Robert and Elizabeth
E~

Shirley & I will be there in "Killer". Especially looking forward to the cool trip home thru Oak Creek Canyon.

Mike

I've added the three of you! :D

We will be going also. Atleast I am for sure, Sue thinks she is going also. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

Eddie (Eddie44)......................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Kris (35thanivss)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Mikey (Mikey)........................................2 people.............................1 Vette named "Killer"

Mike (Nort99)........................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Maybe Going...

The address to Mike and Ronda's restaurant in Flagstaff is: 3518 East Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 85004.

E~

Updated 7/19/07 @ 2115

We'll be there, see you on Sunday. Anyone know if rain is expected?

Here's Sunday's prediction Weather

Remember Vette's don't melt when they get wet!

Remember Vette's don't melt when they get wet!

Nope, just washed mine and she's just as purty now as when I started...umm, purtier...all the dust is gone. :lol

Kathy and I are gonna have to bow out of this .. I got schedueled to work this weekend .. they tell me it will be the last weekend for awhile I will have to work tho :)

(got people in that are gonna work weekends permamently for awhile looks like ..starting the 4th of August :)

-Frank

I am thinking about leaving tomorrow just so I can find the meeting place by Sunday.

I am thinking about leaving tomorrow just so I can find the meeting place by Sunday.I am thinking about leaving tomorrow just so I can find the meeting place by Sunday.

Just west of I-17 and Bell Rd.(southside) Just west of I-17 and Bell Rd.(southside)

I am thinking about leaving tomorrow just so I can find the meeting place by Sunday.I am thinking about leaving tomorrow just so I can find the meeting place by Sunday.

Just west of I-17 and Bell Rd.(southside) Just west of I-17 and Bell Rd.(southside)

Now that is double talk. Dam I will get into trouble for saying that.

Now that is double talk. Dam I will get into trouble for saying that.

Just to get it back on track so we don't get banned, I like to add that all are welcome for ACE cruises.

We've gotten into a mode of "signing up" for these things. That's a great idea to get a rough count but if you wake up early Sunday morning and decide you'd like to come along then get to the meeting place. There is no better way to meet the people you see and converse with here on the forum. Just wanted to add that so no one hesitates to come with the group for a load of fun.

Robert and Elizabeth
There is no better way to meet the people you see and converse with here on the forum. Just wanted to add that so no one hesitates to come with the group for a load of fun.

:agree

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, Here is the list so far...

For Sure Going...

Mike (Nort99)........................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Maybe Going...

E~

Updated 7/21/07 @ 1140