Ace Breakfast For July, Yes, Breakfast!

Robert and Elizabeth

too late to be added to the list? I'd like to meet up @ the AZ mills location 6:15am - never been to Flag, anyone else meeting at AZ Mills? 2 peeps 1 vette for me

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

too late to be added to the list? I'd like to meet up @ the AZ mills location 6:15am - never been to Flag, anyone else meeting at AZ Mills? 2 peeps 1 vette for me

It's never too late. :thumbs

East siders: "Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am. "

For everyone that is going on this fun ride on Sunday, IF you have two way radio's, please be sure to remember to bring them along.

Thanks. :thumbs:thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, Here is the list so far...

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)......................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Sean and Stacie (Mr & Mrs. Bigfoot99)......2 people...........................1 Vette

Jack (jmartin).........................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Brian (84vette)......................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Michael (michael)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................................2 people............................1 Vette

Steve (UVETTYA)...................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Andre (Purdue)......................................1 person............................1 Vette

Frank (Andre's parents)..........................2 people.............................1 Vette

Hugh (MadMax)......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Kris (35thanivss)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Mikey (Mikey)........................................2 people.............................1 Vette named "Killer"

Mike (Nort99)........................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Cale (c6speed)....................................2 people..............................1 Vette

Rick (qwikvette).....................................2 people............................1Vette

Maybe Going...

Mike (1jester).....................................1-2 people............................1 Vette

We will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

*If you want to go, please make your intentions known so we have an accurate head count for the restaurant in Flagstaff.

The address to Mike and Ronda's restaurant in Flagstaff is: 3518 East Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 85004.

Thanks everyone! :D

E~

Updated 7/21/07 @ 2245

put me down as a 70/30 in going.

guess I better get to bed huh?

Sorry, something has come up and I can't attend. Hate it, this would have been my first event.

Hopefully I will catch up with you soon.

Drive safe, have fun. Wish I could go...

Kris

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, Here is the list so far...

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)......................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Sean and Stacie (Mr & Mrs. Bigfoot99)......2 people...........................1 Vette

Jack (jmartin).........................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Brian (84vette)......................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Michael (michael)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................................2 people............................1 Vette

Steve (UVETTYA)...................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Andre (Purdue)......................................1 person............................1 Vette

Frank (Andre's parents)..........................2 people.............................1 Vette

Hugh (MadMax)......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Mikey (Mikey)........................................2 people.............................1 Vette named "Killer"

Mike (Nort99)........................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Cale (c6speed)....................................2 people..............................1 Vette

Rick (qwikvette).....................................2 people............................1Vette

Maybe Going...

Mike (1jester).....................................1-2 people............................1 Vette

Chad (chadC).....................................1-2 people............................1 Vette

We will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

The address to Mike and Ronda's restaurant in Flagstaff is: 3518 East Route 66 Flagstaff, AZ 85004.

Thanks everyone! :D

E~

Updated 7/22/07 @ 0540

Guest racingchester

Back home.... Ferrel had a great time driving, and seeing old friends. Thanks everyone.... Chuck Oh yah I had a great time also. :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Great time! Great to see everyone again!

What a fun trip up the mountain. The Africanized Bumblebee did a great job leading us. :thumbs

Definitely a good time. Good to see everyone and meet a few that I hadn't met before. Ferrel, it was good to see you again and hopefully you can get your a$$ wrapped in glass soon. :thumbs Robert :burnout Oh, and yes, the Bumble Bee was buzzing!!!

Fun morning with nice people, cool weather and good food!!

Ok.....now someone post some incriminating pictures :toetap .

Sue and I had a great time also. Met some new folks and seen a bunch of old ones. :yesnod A great run up to the top. What a prefect day. E thanks for setting this up, you done a swell job. And this time the that yellar thing got us there on time. :smilelol:smilelol The only thing that was missing was some black vette with a dude named Steve and his wonderful wife MaryLou driving by every five minutes taking pictures. :yesnod As soon as we got home we jumped in the pool, had a couple of cold ones and talked about everybody. :smilelol

had a wonderful time - met some great people and enjoyed a tasty breakfast. The drive back through the canyon and Sedona was absolutely breathtaking, made for an awesome day! Nothing better to help digest a meal like chasing another yellow Z06 at about 130 MPH in traffic :burnout2 hope to see all of you again real soon

Rick & Jacki

Robert and Elizabeth

We had a blast!! :thumbs

We met some new members and caught up with some old ones too. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking and the weather was perfect. :yesnod

Thank you Eddie for suggesting "The Place". Food was great and the portions were HUGE!! Also a special thanks to Brian (84vette) for helping out as well. :clap

Good people, good food and a fun drive in killer Vettes...can't ask for a better time than that! :ACE:

Thank you all for a great time... now where are the pictures???

GREAT ride up the mountain...through the mountain scenery was awesome. Most of run back was excellent...minus a couple idiots...kwikvet can attest to the silver convertible thing and monster truck that each cut him off. That truck was way out of line...oh and thanks for the rocks you threw up on my window when you down shifted and punched it losing a bit of traction kicking them up. :lol But it's all good kwik. :thumbs That guy is a total azzhat. :toetap

Had a great time. Thanks E~ and Brian. You people are awesome...and man, that Africanized Killer Bee cannot get enough of that golden nectar can she? :thumbs

Got some issues to work out with the car now that I'll post in Tech. :toetap

I added some photos to my last post that the wife took theres not too many but here they are. And robert & elizibeth and kwikvet it shure was fun playing pole position all the way home thanks again for setting everything up guys. see you all later!!

Photo's link!

What a great ride, especially coming back through Oak Canyon. Getting out of Sedona was ridiculous even after our interior bath. Barb and I enjoyed meeting everyone and we look forward to the next event. My pictures did not come out very well but enjoy anyway!

Flag Pics

What a great ride, especially coming back through Oak Canyon. Getting out of Sedona was ridiculous even after our interior bath. Barb and I enjoyed meeting everyone and we look forward to the next event. My pictures did not come out very well but enjoy anyway!

Flag Pics

Cale, thanks for sharing the pictures. :thumbs

Most of run back was excellent...minus a couple idiots...kwikvet can attest to the silver convertible thing and monster truck that each cut him off. That truck was way out of line...oh and thanks for the rocks you threw up on my window when you down shifted and punched it losing a bit of traction kicking them up. :lol But it's all good kwik. :thumbs That guy is a total azzhat. :toetap

So sorry about the rocks.... When the truck pulled out in front of me I had to slam on the binders, and then bogged down in 6th gear, was afraid someone would ass end me I had to stop so hard, Too bad some people in big diesel pickups think they own the road, hope your silver bullet is OK. It's an awful good lookin vette, hate myself if she got hurt. :(

So sorry about the rocks.... When the truck pulled out in front of me I had to slam on the binders, and then bogged down in 6th gear, was afraid someone would ass end me I had to stop so hard, Too bad some people in big diesel pickups think they own the road, hope your silver bullet is OK. It's an awful good lookin vette, hate myself if she got hurt. :(

No worries Rick. Her nose is so chipped up it doesn't even matter anymore. I'm just glad that jackass didn't totally ruin yours...I know it had to be close. I was right behind you and saw it coming. That guy deserves an azzwhoopin real bad.

Robert and Elizabeth

Thank you Jack and Cale for sharing your pictures. They turned out great! :thumbs