• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Bigfoot

-marks calendar for 'Dawn Patrol' 22nd July with 'oh-dark-thirty' wake-up :)

-Frank an Kathy

Ok, so how does July 22 sound to everyone???

This way Eddie, Jack, Sean and Stacie can make it. :thumbs

No conflict here :D

Robert and Elizabeth

Great!!! :D

Sounds like Sunday, July 22 for the ACE "Dawn Patrol" breakfast cruise to Flagstaff coming home through Oak Creek Canyon. :yesnod

Here is the list so far...

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth.........................2 people...........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)...............................1-2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank (Grayeagle)............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester).....................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ted (Ted Yoder).............................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

We should have a time and place for all of us to meet up around the Bell and I-17 area. Anyone have any suggestions as to where and what time???

Eddie, do you know the owners of that restaurant we will be eating at?? If so, could you give them a heads up about our visit.

*If you want to go, please make your intentions known so we have an accurate head count for the restaurant in Flagstaff.

We (my employer M&I Bank) have a branch at 2939 W. Bell Rd (s/w corner of I-17 and Bell Rd). There's plenty of parking.

Biggest drawback is there's no fast food coffee around but those of you that are coffee drinkers could stop enroute.

Robert and Elizabeth

Sounds like Sunday, July 22 for the ACE "Dawn Patrol" breakfast cruise to Flagstaff to eat at Mike and Ronda's "The Place", coming home through Oak Creek Canyon. :yesnod

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)....................................1-2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank (Grayeagle)..................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ted (Ted Yoder)....................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Sean and Stacie (Mr & Mrs. Bigfoot99)......2 people...........................1 Vette

Jack (jmartin).........................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Looks like we will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

Eddie, do you know the owners of "The Place"?? If so, could you give them a heads up about our visit.

*If you want to go, please make your intentions known so we have an accurate head count for the restaurant in Flagstaff.

Thanks everyone! :D

F22trainer

Does Hooters serve wings 'n eggs? :lol

This sounds great, but it would take an earthquake to get Jenna up early on a weekend.

How about 20-25 Vettes rumbling outside your bedroom window? We could just set the meeting place as your house.

And F22Trainer and Helipilot buzzing yer rooftop...might that work???

...but at least 500 AGL, providing it is a non-congested area

count me in...

Sorry I forgot about you Brian. Are you familiar with "The Place"? I don't know the people. Can you coordinate with them and let them know they'll have a large group coming. It could probably wait til a couple weeks before. That way we'll have a better head count too.

If you don't have the time I'll give them a call. Just thought local contact might be nice.

count me in...

Sorry I forgot about you Brian. Are you familiar with "The Place"? I don't know the people. Can you coordinate with them and let them know they'll have a large group coming. It could probably wait til a couple weeks before. That way we'll have a better head count too.

If you don't have the time I'll give them a call. Just thought local contact might be nice.

I kind of know "The Place", used to go there a lot when i was a kid, my dad used to know who ran it. i dont think he is there any more tho.

i dont know when i should stop in, i am going to be in PA from the 5th to the 17th of july, and i am thinking it is better if i wait til i come home (unless you think that will be to late) because like you said we will have a better head count.

count me in...

I kind of know "The Place", used to go there a lot when i was a kid, my dad used to know who ran it. i dont think he is there any more tho.

i dont know when i should stop in, i am going to be in PA from the 5th to the 17th of july, and i am thinking it is better if i wait til i come home (unless you think that will be to late) because like you said we will have a better head count.

Yeah, I think the 18th would still be 4 days notice. If you happened to get by there maybe just a friendly stop to see how they'd accomodate 30-40 people before and then stop to give them the actual head count when you got back.

Also, I think they've got two locations. If you're familar, which one has better "Vette" parking?

ok i will do that, if something comes up and i cant i will let you know.

there are two locations...the one downtown is called "The Other Place"...it only has a very small parking lot. "The Place" will be a much better spot, has a lot of room

ok i will do that, if something comes up and i cant i will let you know.

there are two locations...the one downtown is called "The Other Place"...it only has a very small parking lot. "The Place" will be a much better spot, has a lot of room

Thanks! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Eddie (Eddie44)....................................1-2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank (Grayeagle)..................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ted (Ted Yoder)....................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Sean and Stacie (Mr & Mrs. Bigfoot99)......2 people...........................1 Vette

Jack (jmartin).........................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Brian (84vette)......................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Michael (michael)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

Looks like we will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

Those of us in the southeast valley can meet at Arizona Mills on the east side by the Krispy Kreme as usual by 6:15am to meet up with the others at Bell Rd and I-17 by 7am.

E~

Robert and Elizabeth
elizabeth, count michael and my self in. :D :clap:thumbs

Your added to the list! :thumbs

E~

• 2 weeks later...
Robert and Elizabeth

elizabeth, count michael and my self in. :D :clap:thumbs

E~

Debbie & I are in !!!

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

Brian (84vette)......................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person............................1 Vette

Michael (michael)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

BJ (BJ99)...............................................2 people............................1 Vette

E~

July 22 might work for me. I'm fishing Walleye in Michigan the week before, 11-15th, but sounds good.. In the future, with a little planning I would donate my summer cabin in Strawberry for a rest stop from a Flagstaff or other road trip. Put a keg up there and say hello to the other sojourners. Mike

Robert and Elizabeth
July 22 might work for me. I'm fishing Walleye in Michigan the week before, 11-15th, but sounds good.. In the future, with a little planning I would donate my summer cabin in Strawberry for a rest stop from a Flagstaff or other road trip. Put a keg up there and say hello to the other sojourners. Mike

I'll put you down as tentative :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

For Sure Going...

BJ (BJ99)...............................................2 people............................1 Vette

Steve (UVETTYA)...................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe Going...

Mike (1jester).....................................1-2 people............................1 Vette

We will all meet up at the M&I Bank at 2939 West Bell Road, which is the southwest corner of I-17 and Bell Road. I am thinking we should all meet by 7am so we are in Flagstaff by 9:30am for breakfast.

E~