May ACE luncheon on May 6th at noon

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth
Oops - something has come up and I will not be able to make it. So sorry! :willy

I'll take you off the list. Hopefully we'll meet you next time!

E~

E&R, I'll meet you at the AZ Mills. :howdy Robert :burnout

Cool!! We'll see you then!

E~

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• GarAB13

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the newly updated list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams. This is what I am going to go by for seating/staffing.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................ 1 person...........................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..................2 people...........................1 Very Black Vette

Mick LeVine (ThisLdo).............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Greg and Susan Gonzales (Jester)..........2 people............................1Vette

Sean (Bigfoot99)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1 person.............................1 Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).....................................2 people.............................1 Black Vette

Gary (Speedrachet)..............................2 people.............................1 Vette

Ted's friends.........................................2 people.............................1 Yeller 70 Vette

Janie's friends.......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Mike (Nort99)

Phil (1EVILC5)

Special appearences by:

Dwayne (Desertdawg) and his wife Jammye-They will stop by and say hello to us. :howdy

PS-Remember, this is for SUNDAY, not SATURDAY.

Thank you all for your prompt responses!! :thumbs

List updated as of 5/3/7 @2350

E~

count us in (Rick & Jacki) for 2 with one dusty vette if I dont get a chance to bathe it

Hehe....just got done wiping mine down. Wheels have a bit of brake dust, but just didn't feel like doing them when they look good enough from 2 feet. :lol

anmracing2

I don't see Sniff on the list anymore????

Molly,

Are you wimping out on us???????? :D

Be seeing you,

Andrew

Add Tony & Nancy and the Red one to the list...talk about the last minute :cone

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the newly updated list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams. This is what I am going to go by for seating/staffing.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................ 1 person...........................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..................2 people...........................1 Very Black Vette

Mick LeVine (ThisLdo).............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Greg and Susan Gonzales (Jester)..........2 people............................1Vette

Sean (Bigfoot99)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1 person.............................1 Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).....................................2 people.............................1 Black Vette

Gary (Speedrachet)..............................2 people.............................1 Vette

Ted's friends.........................................2 people.............................1 Yeller 70 Vette

Janie's friends.......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Rick and Jacki (kwikvet)........................2 people..............................1 Vette

Tony and Nancy (Scratch)......................2 people..............................1 Red Vette

Dan and Christie (Vette Tax)..................2 people............................. 1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Mike (Nort99)

Phil (1EVILC5)

Special appearences by:

Dwayne (Desertdawg) and his wife Jammye-They will stop by and say hello to us. :howdy

PS-Remember, this is for SUNDAY, not SATURDAY.

Thank you all for your prompt responses!! :thumbs

List updated as of 5/6/7 @0110

E~

Please count Christie and I in.

http://www.azdot.gov/ccpartnerships/NEWS/Closures/050407.pdf

****EAST SIDERS***

Westbound I-10 closed between I-17 and SR 51 near Sky Harbor Airport for rubberized asphalt paving. Westbound I-10 on-ramp from Sky Harbor Airport closed. Southbound I-17 ramp to westbound I-10 near the airport also closed. Westbound I-10 traffic will detour on northbound I-17. Drivers can also use northbound SR 143 to westbound Loop 202 as alternate route.

Robert and Elizabeth
Please count Christie and I in.

http://www.azdot.gov/ccpartnerships/NEWS/Closures/050407.pdf

****EAST SIDERS***

Westbound I-10 closed between I-17 and SR 51 near Sky Harbor Airport for rubberized asphalt paving. Westbound I-10 on-ramp from Sky Harbor Airport closed. Southbound I-17 ramp to westbound I-10 near the airport also closed. Westbound I-10 traffic will detour on northbound I-17. Drivers can also use northbound SR 143 to westbound Loop 202 as alternate route.

You've been added to the list :thumbs

I guess we will take Priest to University and then head west on University to the 143 and take that to the 202 west bound and hook up with the 51 north and then west on the 101.

Guest racingchester

Sorry folks can't make it. Got pink eye and now i am off to the doctor. Hopefully next month..... Chuck

I will not be able to attend. I will be attending the Suns VS Spurs Playoff game.

Have a great time all and take plenty of Pictures.

Go Suns!

Sorry gang, last minute change in plans. Not gonna make it...ugh...

:willy Jim & Sherry will not be able to make it either, bummer. Had the camera ready too, for Tom to help again. Have a beer Tom :drinkers !

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and I had a wonderful time today. It is always nice to meet members in person instead of just on the forum. Also met some very nice possible future members, who we hope will join our ever growing ranks! Thank you to all, especially Chad who did the majority of work setting this up!! :yesnod

Guest UVETTYA

I really had a great time today! As usual with A.C.E. people. :thumbs After the luncheon, Frank and Cathy and Raleigh and his wife took a cruise with Marylou and I up Yarnell hill. I'll update this post with a link to the pics and vids once their uploaded. Might not be until morning...

Grayeagle

*cough* .. umm .. ya .. had a *great* time today ;) .. even tho brought a little flak from Kathy after the run up to Yarnell :)

I have way too much fun stuffin it into a corner to see what's what with the black bullet :)

Only glanced at the speedo a coupla times .. jest about triple the speed limit into some o them corners :)

I need to play on a road course ..-eyes Kathy- . . er .. just for fun.

-Frank and Kathy aka Linda aka Sally :)

Desertdawg

We had a good (short) time today saying hi to everyone.

I got to splatter a few bugs on the way home @ a buck thirtyfive (+) Jammye didn't complain :D

Guest UVETTYA

I got to splatter a few bugs on the way home @ a buck thirtyfive (+) Jammye didn't complain :D

That's because she knew she was still in control... with her hand in her purse, that is. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

That's because she knew she was still in control... with her hand in her purse, that is. :lol

ohhhhh Steve, your awful!!! :lol:lol