• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• GarAB13

here is a map for thoes of you who get lost easily

SamsLocation.jpg

BTW the parking lot used to be a costco.. but now its empty.

If you do doughnuts... do them BEFORE you drink. :)

A little shameless plug for the people that sign my paycheck

OK Elizabeth...we are pretty firm for showing up Sunday. :thumbs

And no stiffy jokes either Chad...oh wait...you're into that other stuff. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
OK Elizabeth...we are pretty firm for showing up Sunday. :thumbs

And no stiffy jokes either Chad...oh wait...you're into that other stuff. :lol

Great!! I'll put you both down :thumbs

here is a map for thoes of you who get lost easily

SamsLocation.jpg

BTW the parking lot used to be a costco.. but now its empty.

If you do doughnuts... do them BEFORE you drink. :)

Awesome picture Chad!! :thumbs

Thanks, this will help everyone not familiar with the area. :yesnod

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the newly updated list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Molly (Sniff)...........................................1 person..........................1 vehicle

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................1 or 2 people......................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..................2 people...........................1 Very Black Vette

Mick LeVine (ThisLdo).............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Greg and Susan Gonzales (Jester)..........2 people............................1Vette

Sean (Bigfoot99)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1 person.............................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Tom (Buccaneer)

Gary and wife (Speedrachet)

PS-Remember, this is for SUNDAY, not SATURDAY.

Thank you all for your prompt responses!! :thumbs

List updated as of 5/2/7 @0945

E~

I will be there...... Chuck

Your added to the list Chuck. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
It will just be me for the lunch. I'm meeting my hot date after lunch.

I'll change it. Thanks for the prompt response! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the newly updated list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams. This is what I am going to go by for seating/staffing.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Molly (Sniff)...........................................1 person..........................1 vehicle

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................ 1 person...........................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..................2 people...........................1 Very Black Vette

Mick LeVine (ThisLdo).............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Greg and Susan Gonzales (Jester)..........2 people............................1Vette

Sean (Bigfoot99)...................................2 people............................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester)...........................1 person.............................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Tom (Buccaneer)

Gary and wife (Speedrachet)

List updated as of 5/2/7 @2250

E~

Desertdawg

I'm sending out the monthly newsletter tonight, can you wait one more day before you get your final count???

BTW, we will probably stop by to do some chatting and business with a few members, not eating, not staying.

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm sending out the monthly newsletter tonight, can you wait one more day before you get your final count???

BTW, we will probably stop by to do some chatting and business with a few members, not eating, not staying.

I can wait. I just gave Chad a number so the manager could staff enough people and give us an area big enough to sit in. Looking forward to seeing you both while your there visiting!!

Guest RojoSi5

Hello everyone!

Well, it is getting to be that time of month to plan next month's luncheon. I am wanting to have it on the westsiiide this time for you westsiders. It has been suggested to me by Tanya (she is doing fine, just busy as HELL!) that we have it at Famous Sams on 57th ave and Bell (behind Lonestar Steakhouse).

The ACE luncheon is always the first Saturday of the month. So, it looks like it will be on May 6th at noon. I know this is also Cinco de Mayo, but we are meeting at noon, which is early enough in the day for those of you that want to go celebrate the holiday afterwards.

So, how does everyone feel about Famous Sams? Should I start the count and have Andrew make it a sticky and move it to the calendar?

May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams.

What time is the luncheon? I'm really thinking about going.

Janie

OOPs!! I see the time at the very top, count me in.

One Black Vette and 2 people

Janie

Yuma

Robert and Elizabeth
Ok, here is the newly updated list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams. This is what I am going to go by for seating/staffing.

For sure going list:

Ted Yoder............................................ 1 person...........................1 Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).....................................2 people.............................1 Black Vette

Gary (Speedrachet)..............................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Tom (Buccaneer)

Mike (Nort99)

List updated as of 5/3/7 @0930

E~

Hello everyone!

Well, it is getting to be that time of month to plan next month's luncheon. I am wanting to have it on the westsiiide this time for you westsiders. It has been suggested to me by Tanya (she is doing fine, just busy as HELL!) that we have it at Famous Sams on 57th ave and Bell (behind Lonestar Steakhouse).

The ACE luncheon is always the first Saturday of the month. So, it looks like it will be on May 6th at noon. I know this is also Cinco de Mayo, but we are meeting at noon, which is early enough in the day for those of you that want to go celebrate the holiday afterwards.

So, how does everyone feel about Famous Sams? Should I start the count and have Andrew make it a sticky and move it to the calendar?

Janie

Janie

Yuma

Janie, I added you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you! :thumbs

E~

Sue and I might be there, just don't know yet. :D

Mike, I put you on the maybe list. Hope you and Sue can make it! :yesnod

E~

My buddy Chris with the yellow 70 coupe is coming with his daughter. He should be joining soon and is looking forward to meeting the group.

Guest RojoSi5

For sure going list:

Janie (RojoSi5).....................................2 people.............................1 Black Vette

Gary (Speedrachet)..............................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Tom (Buccaneer)

Mike (Nort99)

List updated as of 5/3/7 @0930

E~

Hello everyone!

Janie

Janie

Yuma

Janie, I added you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you! :thumbs

E~

Sue and I might be there, just don't know yet. :D

Mike, I put you on the maybe list. Hope you and Sue can make it! :yesnod

E~

Elizabeth

Please add 2 more people to my RSVP, I have some friends from Chandler joining us as well.

Possible new members

Thanks

Janie

Robert and Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Please add 2 more people to my RSVP, I have some friends from Chandler joining us as well.

Possible new members

Thanks

Janie

I'll add them to the list!

E~

Robert and Elizabeth
My buddy Chris with the yellow 70 coupe is coming with his daughter. He should be joining soon and is looking forward to meeting the group.

I'll put them on the list. Thanks Ted!! I love YELLER!!!!

E~

Add me to the list

Thanks,

Phil... :devil

I'll add you on Phil :thumbs

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

For sure going list:

Ted's friends.........................................2 people.............................1 Yeller 70 Vette

Janie's friends.......................................2 people.............................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Mike (Nort99)

Phil (1EVILC5)

List updated as of 5/3/7 @1800

E~

Robert and Elizabeth
For those of us on the eastside, lets caravan on over together. We can meet at AZ Mills in the usual spot (by the Krispy Kreme) on the east end by 1115. We will take the 10 to the 51 to the 101 and head west from there. :thumbs

Who is going to meet Robert and I here on Sunday??? Just wondering so I can make a mental note of how many to meet/wait for.

Thanks

E~

E~

Add me to the list

Thanks,

E~

Just realized that Sunday is the 1st home game for the Suns at 12:30 pm. I might need to go out and work the ticket business if I do not sell all my tickets before then. So put me to a maybe at this time.

Robert and Elizabeth

E~

Add me to the list

Thanks,

E~

Just realized that Sunday is the 1st home game for the Suns at 12:30 pm. I might need to go out and work the ticket business if I do not sell all my tickets before then. So put me to a maybe at this time.

No problem, I'll move you to the maybe list.

E~

Oops - something has come up and I will not be able to make it. So sorry! :willy