• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• GarAB13

:D Ok, looks like it's on. Everyone who is going to go please give me the number in your party and how many Vettes please. You know the drill! :thumbs

Thanks in advance everyone!!

Elizabeth

Edit: Lunch has been changed to SUNDAY May 6th. Please make note of this when signing up. Thanks!

Count Maureen and I in.

Robert and Elizabeth
We're there! Woo Hoo! :thumbs

2 peeps - 1 Black Corvette

Woo Hoo!!! I've got you on the list!!!!!!! :thumbs:thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

:D Ok, looks like it's on. Everyone who is going to go please give me the number in your party and how many Vettes please. You know the drill! :thumbs

Thanks in advance everyone!!

Elizabeth

Edit: Lunch has been changed to SUNDAY May 6th. Please make note of this when signing up. Thanks!

Count Maureen and I in.

Your on the list! :thumbs

there goes the lunch.... She better not order the beans!!!!

Andrew

No beans - but 2 beers just to make up for that comment. And you're driving......

---Sniff??????

there goes the lunch.... She better not order the beans!!!!

Andrew

No beans - but 2 beers just to make up for that comment. And you're driving......

---Sniff??????

AnM need to appreciat their FRIENDS more???? :crazy

AnM need an octagon in the back yard and sell tickets. :smilelol My money is on M~

Will let you know about lunch. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
Sniff is in-one peep and no car....so to speak....

M~

I'll put them on the list :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
Ok, here is the list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Molly (Sniff)...........................................1 person..........................1 vehicle

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................1 or 2 people......................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie (Eddie44)

Sean (Bigfoot99)

Tom (Buccaneer)

PS-Remember, this is for SUNDAY, not SATURDAY.

List updated as of 4/15/7 at 2318

E~

Molly is not allowed to use my computer anymore. She refuses to sign her name when she logs in as me... What the?!?!?!?!?

Andrew

Well ok then.... Im in.

FYI I am considered a regular at that sams location and the bartenders are all close friends of mine.

I will let the Owner know and give a heads up to the wait staff.

cheers

cahd

Guest Mikey

Would be there for sure, however, we're leaving in the 'Vette on Saturday morning, May 5th, for our "Pilgrimage" to Bowling Green, KY for the "NCM Xperience". :jive:

See you all when we get back, :ACE:

Mike & Shirley

Would be there for sure, however, we're leaving in the 'Vette on Saturday morning, May 5th, for our "Pilgrimage" to Bowling Green, KY for the "NCM Xperience". :jive:

Mike & Shirley

Remember we want pics! :thumbs

Mike & Shirley

Remember we want pics! :thumbs

:agree:thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
Well ok then.... Im in.

FYI I am considered a regular at that sams location and the bartenders are all close friends of mine.

I will let the Owner know and give a heads up to the wait staff.

cheers

cahd

Thanks Chad! :thumbs

I've put you on the list.

Robert and Elizabeth

Mike & Shirley

We are so excited for you two!! Have a great time and as mentioned before...take lots of pix for us to see! :yesnod

Robert and Elizabeth
Sweet, May 5th is the day of my people! Susan and I will be there

The lunch has been changed to Sunday, May 6th. Same place though. Are you still planning on attending?

:clap :D :drinkers Sounds good for Jim & Sherry! :drinkers

Since the lunch has been changed to Sunday, May 6th, are you both still going?

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Molly (Sniff)...........................................1 person..........................1 vehicle

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................1 or 2 people......................1 Vette

Mark and Tanya.....................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie (Eddie44)

Sean (Bigfoot99)

Tom (Buccaneer)

PS-Remember, this is for SUNDAY, not SATURDAY.

:yesnod:drinkers Sure add Jim and Sherry for Sunday :drinkers ChadC's Hampster thing :lol:lol CRACKS ME UP, he really gets hauling then sails :lol :D :lol luv it!

Robert and Elizabeth
:yesnod:drinkers Sure add Jim and Sherry for Sunday :drinkers ChadC's Hampster thing :lol:lol CRACKS ME UP, he really gets hauling then sails :lol :D :lol luv it!

I added you both to the list! :thumbs

Don't forget your camera!! :party