• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• anmracing2

• Eddie44

• GarAB13

Robert and Elizabeth

Ok, here is the list for the May 6th Sunday lunch at Famous Sams.

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Molly (Sniff)...........................................1 person..........................1 vehicle

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................1 or 2 people......................1 Vette

Mark and Tanya.....................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie (Eddie44)

Sean (Bigfoot99)

Tom (Buccaneer)

Chuck (racingchester)

PS-Remember, this is for SUNDAY, not SATURDAY.

List updated as of 4/21/07 @ 2330

E~

Kathy an Frank .. 1 very black Vette :)

We be there .. I have the weekend off from now *on* for the next few decades :)

-Frank (new job .. 5 days a week, weekends off, 2:30pm-11pm ..paid more, do less, closer to home, skate :)

Guest UVETTYA

-Frank (new job .. 5 days a week, weekends off, 2:30pm-11pm ..paid more, do less, closer to home, skate :)

Day-um! I need one of those. Only I don't like the hours. Are they still hiring?

Steve

Robert and Elizabeth

Congrats on the new job Frank!! :thumbs

I'll add you both and your very black Vette to the list!

For sure going list:

Robert and Elizabeth...............................2 people.........................1 Vette

Andrew and Melissa (anmracing)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)....................................1 person.........................1 Vette

Steve and Marylou (UVETTYA).................2 people..........................1 Black Vette

Randy and Maureen (AZBuckeye)............2 people..........................1 Vette

Molly (Sniff)...........................................1 person..........................1 vehicle

Chad C.................................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Ted Yoder............................................1 or 2 people......................1 Vette

Mark and Tanya.....................................2 people...........................1 Vette

Jim and Sherry (GarAB13)......................2 people...........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..................2 people...........................1 Very Black Vette

Mick LeVine (ThisLdo).............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie (Eddie44)

Sean (Bigfoot99)

Tom (Buccaneer)

Chuck (racingchester)

List updated as of 4/28/07 @ 1250

E~

EVen though Jester thinks this is Cinco de Mayo (wrong day) we will be there with him

Hey now!

These are both the day's of my people and yes Susan and I will be there " Bring on the Patron"

Robert and Elizabeth

For sure going list:

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..................2 people...........................1 Very Black Vette

Mick LeVine (ThisLdo).............................2 people...........................1 Vette

Greg and Susan Gonzales (Jester)..........2 people............................1Vette

Maybe going list:

Sean (Bigfoot99)

Tom (Buccaneer)

Chuck (racingchester)

Gary and wife (Speedrachet)

List updated as of 5/1/7 @ 1900

E~

I'm trying to talk Jammye into this, the 6th is her birthday. but I don't know where she is going to want to celebrate it...

I'll let you know as soon as she makes up her mind!!!

Robert and Elizabeth
I'm trying to talk Jammye into this, the 6th is her birthday. but I don't know where she is going to want to celebrate it...

If you aren't up here for it, tell her Happy Birthday from all of us!!

It's my oldest Son's BDay too. We'll be doing the family get together so I won't be attending the lunch.

Robert and Elizabeth

It's my oldest Son's BDay too. We'll be doing the family get together so I won't be attending the lunch.

Tell him Happy Birthday from all of us at ACE!! :thumbs

We'll catch you for next month's hopefully!!

When is your son's wedding by the way so we don't plan an ACE lunch or something that day.

When is your son's wedding by the way so we don't plan an ACE lunch or something that day.

It's a ways away. They just booked the venue this weekend. It is going to be April 5th, 2008 at Grayhawk CC. It will be a Saturday so it's no doubt an ACE lunch day. Maybe we could do the ACE Lunch instead of a rehearsal dinner??? Somehow I don't think Kim or the bride would allow that :D

It's a ways away. They just booked the venue this weekend. It is going to be April 5th, 2008 at Grayhawk CC. It will be a Saturday so it's no doubt an ACE lunch day. Maybe we could do the ACE Lunch instead of a rehearsal dinner??? Somehow I don't think Kim or the bride would allow that :D

shoot, I would have gone for it! :D

M~

Gonna need directions or address to Mapquest it :)

-Frank (ya, I know .. picky picky .. but some folks will drive around Malls for *awhile* like bein caught in a whirlpool .. yanno?)

-evil grin-

Robert and Elizabeth

We'll have the ACE monthly lunch on Sunday for that month just because we like you Eddie! :D

Andrew, make a note of that on the calender if it goes that far out!

shoot, I would have gone for it! :D

M~

:agree

Me too! :D

anmracing

-Frank (ya, I know .. picky picky .. but some folks will drive around Malls for *awhile* like bein caught in a whirlpool .. yanno?)

-evil grin-

Are you saying Tom was circling the drain? At least he got some data logging in. :lol

Famous Sam's

(602) 375-7722

5696 W Bell Rd

Glendale, AZ 85308-3868

good luck! Remember that it's behind the Lone Star Steakhouse...not by the mall...

M~

Robert and Elizabeth

-evil grin-

Are you saying Tom was circling the drain? At least he got some data logging in. :lol

:lol:lol Now thats funny!!

Robert and Elizabeth

I just wanted to let everyone know that the luncheon is coming up this Sunday. If you haven't signed up to go yet, please do so. Those of you who are still undecided, please decide by Wednesday. I need to have an accurate count so enough staff and seating is available to us.

Thanks,

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

For those of us on the eastside, lets caravan on over together. We can meet at AZ Mills in the usual spot (by the Krispy Kreme) on the east end by 1115. We will take the 10 to the 51 to the 101 and head west from there. :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA

I just noticed that Mark AND Tanya will be attending. Woo Hoo! :thumbs

We are out :banghead

Well shoot. I was hoping to humiliate you in arm wrestling again. :toetap

Guest Sidewinder

I just noticed that Mark AND Tanya will be attending. Woo Hoo! :thumbs

Sell shoot. I was hoping to humiliate you in arm wrestling again. :toetap

You musta been arm wrestling "something" in your sleep!! :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

That's too bad. I have removed you from the list.