2013 ACE Auto X at Bondurant 11/09

Desertdawg

You kids haz da fun, da man be keepin' me down today. Pack your lunch, I will not be there to make sandwiches

Brenda Thomson

Thank you, Desert Dawg for all you did to make this happen. Thanks to everyone for bring so welcoming. It was a fun day! I look forward to learning and practicing more with all of you. Brenda Thomson RDHTC6

Guest badbobs95

Thank you, Desert Dawg for all you did to make this happen. Thanks to everyone for bring so welcoming. It was a fun day! I look forward to learning and practicing more with all of you. Brenda Thomson RDHTC6

Great meeting you Brenda! I'll post up pics soon. I'm really tired. It's not easy being me! :at wits end:

I hope everyone had fun today. Sorry we got cut off a little short. Both Nick and Tommy said we did good and I sure enjoyed BSing with them. Poor Brenan is stuck at SEMA and missed today :lol hopefully we can do more with Bondurant again soon. If you took pictures or videos. Please get them posted. I'll try to get the time post by tomorrow evening.

Had fun today, saw some ACEholes I hadn't seen in quite a while and met some cool new folks (even if they weren't driving Corvettes).

First time really thrashing the C6. Killed a few cones and discovered I want different brake pads. . .

Dawg, thanks to you and Jammye for setting this up! :yourock:

• Upvote 1

Here are the 4 videos my wife and daughter filmed. First 2 are from the daughter in can

The second 2 are from the wife standing at the canopy.

Here are the 4 videos my wife and daughter filmed. First 2 are from the daughter in can

The second 2 are from the wife standing at the canopy.

Isn't that kinda mean stuffing your daughter into a can? :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Guest SeeSeven

Hello everbody, I'm new to the forum and group. My wife and I went to Bondurant Saturday to see what was going on. I was dissappointed that we had not picked up our new C7 at the NCM yet (Nov 19th) or perhaps I cound have joined you for the event. It sure looked like a lot of fun. Haven't raced anything since my old '66 Austin Healy 3000 (with a worked 289 dropped in). I saw some GoPro's mounted on hoods and tops down at Bondurant and hope to see those videos on the forum soon. We look forward to meeting you all as time goes on.

Hello everbody, I'm new to the forum and group. My wife and I went to Bondurant Saturday to see what was going on. I was dissappointed that we had not picked up our new C7 at the NCM yet (Nov 19th) or perhaps I cound have joined you for the event. It sure looked like a lot of fun. Haven't raced anything since my old '66 Austin Healy 3000 (with a worked 289 dropped in). I saw some GoPro's mounted on hoods and tops down at Bondurant and hope to see those videos on the forum soon. We look forward to meeting you all as time goes on.

Welcome to the Hood!

My first attempt at a video is converting now. My old POS computer is taking a really long time...and keeps hanging up...but I think I've got it this time. Hopefully by the end of the evening I'll have it posted.

That was fun to watch! Thanks Dwayne for this event, AND for letting me ride shotgun! I enjoyed not having to focus on the track and letting someone else concentrate(brainfried from last week), it was like a rollercoaster ride. As soon as I export the vids from work I'll post(I can compensate the camera tilt from that spinout) <got good seconds of that silver trans-am drifting too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you for allowing us non-Corvette drivers, it was a lot of fun!

So you don't have your C5 any more?

Looks like it was a blast!

Wished we could have made it...