2013 ACE Auto X at Bondurant 11/09

Desertdawg

Guest badbobs95

Something tells me I am just going to go and be pissed off that I can't drive the Vette.

Well stop tearing the car apart!

Something tells me I am just going to go and be pissed off that I can't drive the Vette.

Well stop tearing the car apart!

full

...of

........win!

Hey I didn't want to tear it apart this time... trust me I really didn't. Leave me alone Bob your mean you Old Fart!!! :LolLol:

I did get a call from PRC today... I got the impression they want to blame push rod length they don't feel the cam caused the problem. I am waiting for Larry's to inspect the motor and sign off that was not the issue but they already agree it wasn't. They will be doing the repairs to the short block though.

I really hope this does not get ugly.

Okay, please add a '14 Mustang GT with 2 people.

2 paid drivers or one paid and one watching ????

Dwayne, sorry to say only one paid driver, my son Jonathan. I'm on the mend right now.

Okay, please add a '14 Mustang GT with 2 people.

Say WHAT?

Nothin' to get excited about, Rich. This 420hp Grabber Blue 'Stang belongs to my son. I had recent ankle surgery so I'll be riding along and just looking forward to being there.

It's the main gate. I can't ever remember the number or letter on it but it's the only one into Bondurant's just past the drag strip gate, Really looking forward to playing tomorrow, hope to see everyone on the list there too :thumbs

You know Brenda for only having 2 post on ACE your doing pretty good so far

Brenda Thomson

You know Brenda for only having 2 post on ACE your doing pretty good so far

:Hey: Thank you!

saleeninvader

Is there a registration/driver meeting, or do we just hit the track at 8 am? What time should we planned on showing up?

Details please about what time to be there. Show up at 7-7:30 and ready to run by 8??

Final tally for my group: myself (Alex, Valerie's friend), CobraVern and my husband Fred. Fyi, the three of us will be doing some car swapping to nail down autocross suspension set-up, we will be in a Viper, the Cobra and a Lotus Elise.

I'm ignoring my shoulder for two more weekends then I have to take a break from autocross so it can heal. Any word on the possibility of C7's? My hubby and I got to take a brief ride in one at SEMA on a TINY autocross course. I'd like to do that again and further contemplate purchasing one. :wink:

The official time is 8:00 am, the Bondurant instructors are planning on that time to have the waivers and whatever else by that time. I'm going to be there at 7:30 to get what I need to get done early, plan the day with the instructors, and track prep/my car prep.... We will have the drivers meeting as soon as we can after 8am. I will need a driver head count as soon as possible to figure in the reduced rate if there are more than 30 total. PLEASE... Post here if your running late, i will be monitoring to check for updates... At the drivers meeting we can update the rest...so all drivers try to be there by 8:00am... No loose items in the cabin. Secure battery Remove driver floor mat Helmet ready, or get your loaner as soon as possible. Sign the Bondurant and the ACE/Dawg waiver's .... ..

I'll try and be there early to help as well. No one ever answered if they think drag radials would work well or not. With my new converter, traction at launch is not very good anymore. :lol

Brenda Thomson

I will be there as early as possible. Prepared to be assisting in any way possible. On the spot decisions work for me! LOL

Sean, drag radials may make the corners fun, they really aren't designed for lots of side loads so air them up a lot or your going to feel them every time you push hard out of a corner... We are going to be there about 7:30. I don't know if the gate will be open before that... The course is already painted on the ground to start the day, if we do good and no one looses an eye or other body part then I will push to extend it out to the skid pads. Drifting should be allowed later after the instructors feel it is safe to play. I hope to have all drivers there by 8, if we get more then 30 then the price drops... PLEASE post in this thread if your running late or any other concerns, I'll do my best to monitor it...

.... or any other concerns, I'll do my best to monitor it...

I have a weird rash that appeared. what should I do?