Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The list is up to date, Mr. Ajo guy is car number 101 :bounce017:

Everyone note that Pat has a shirt and Hat up for a silent auction, proceeds to benifit the ACE servers! Click Link!

We'll miss seeing you Ron & Eva, get that new ride home safe!!!

Please check to make sure your name is on the list!

MChristi..... Michael, This is the list from Yuma, can you check to make sure it's correct? Mchristi +1 Dave +1 Chris +1 Fred +1 Tom +1 Jerry & Mary Bobby & Laura Gordon & Doris Floyd & Linda Mike & Connie Henry & Kathy Mike & Mary Dennis Chuck & Helen Paul B JR & Donna Frank +1 Joe M Tom & Lily Jack & Linda Tom & Elaine Norm & Lily Wayne +1 Janie +1 David & Linda Jim & Chris .

We'll (2)be there. Can't get lost from Ajo.

Welcome! Looks like you used the card I gave you. Your first event is going to be the biggest and best of the year. Your C-4 is going to draw a lot of attention as there will folks who know what an above average vintage C-4 looks like. I am going a little early in case Desertdawg needs a hand with anything. If you want to travel with me give me a call at 387-8450

Jack Garchow

I would like to ride with the group coming out of Tucson. I live in Oracle so if i can meet a group to follow with to the Gila BBQ? If you could let me know if that is possible. This is my 1st ride to Gila Bend BBQ!! please let me know!! thank you

Quicksilver98

The Tucson group usually meets at the Mcdonalds on Cortaro by the freeway. Its a couple hour drive atleast so 9 to 930 would probably be a good time to meet there. Unless someone posted something previous that I may have missed...........speak up Tucson peeps if you all want to meet up at Mcdees.

I would like to ride with the group coming out of Tucson. I live in Oracle so if i can meet a group to follow with to the Gila BBQ? If you could let me know if that is possible. This is my 1st ride to Gila Bend BBQ!! please let me know!! thank you

. I am going a little early in case Desertdawg needs a hand with anything.

Hey Jack, don't come to early, we already have some help... Maybe around 10:30 or so and you can guard the parking lot :thumbs

Probable Cause

The Tucson group usually meets at the Mcdonalds on Cortaro by the freeway. Its a couple hour drive atleast so 9 to 930 would probably be a good time to meet there. Unless someone posted something previous that I may have missed...........speak up Tucson peeps if you all want to meet up at Mcdees.

Are we doing breakfast at McDonalds before we go?

. I am going a little early in case Desertdawg needs a hand with anything.

Hey Jack, don't come to early, she said softly...

Is there an address for this event? We will be coming from Anthem and I do not see any groups meeting in this area. It would be nice to have it loaded the nav system just in case.

Is there an address for this event? We will be coming from Anthem and I do not see any groups meeting in this area. It would be nice to have it loaded the nav system just in case.

Try either of these meeting points...

Northwest side group

Meet at the Circle K at N 67 Ave and W Happy Valley Rd (southeast corner)

Leave at 9:45 am to meet at west side

West side group

Meet at I-10 and Lowes on Dysart/Mcdowell (east side of Lowes parking lot)

Leave at 10:15 am or after all other groups arrive.

If not then the address is Gila Bend Public Library. 202 N Euclid Ave, Gila Bend, AZ 85337...

Try either of these meeting points...

Northwest side group

Meet at the Circle K at N 67 Ave and W Happy Valley Rd (southeast corner)

Leave at 9:45 am to meet at west side

West side group

Meet at I-10 and Lowes on Dysart/Mcdowell (east side of Lowes parking lot)

Leave at 10:15 am or after all other groups arrive.

If not then the address is Gila Bend Public Library. 202 N Euclid Ave, Gila Bend, AZ 85337...

Thanks Dawg.

I didn't think anybody actually lived in Gila Bend. Well, I am on the Westside, so I guess I'll be meeting at Lowes. I work at the ballpark on Saturday, so I'll have to call in sick.

Mag red 02 vert

My 02 is in PDX so my neighbor and I will cruise down in his black/silver/red 1958. Looking forward to it!

Any of the Tucson folks want to meet up with the sole Sierra Vista guy lol. Just let me know when and what time and I'll be there. Thanks, Tony

We are now going to be seriously iffy to make it now. My dental work (extraction of #3 molar and sinus lift) was postponed until the 15th. I don't know what kind of shape I will be in Saturday morning/day. If I feel up to it we may try, but I think the chances are very low right now. :banghead

I am going to need gas along the way I think... not sure how far it is let me look since I just saw the address post. I will need some gas on the way back for sure and I doubt there is E85 out there but I am going to look, guess I should finally work on the gas tune. And yes we will be at the McDonalds at 9am. Nevermind its only 111 miles I can make that round trip no problem, thought it was a lot further. Also supposedly there is E85 up there off I8 and Ave 64E...

We typically get substantially worse gas mileage on that trip for some unknown reason, but with my gears making noise I don't think that will happen this year...