• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please remove Ron & Eva from the list. I'll be in California picking up the new ride!

Well, come back through Gila Bend and show it off! :partydance:

Canadian Atomic Orange

You can count me and Valerie in on this. We will be in town at that time and enjoyed the last time we went. Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Robert1Stock

Hello, I was referred here from the Corvette Forums, would love to join you guys. Me +1 - This looks like its going to be quite the gathering! (from Mesa) :partydance:

Good to see several newbies stepping up to join us! :partydance:

Few more till reach 100

:thumbs

I'll get the list updated tomorrow, the last few days have been hectic...

Robert1Stock

Quick question on my part. Never been to one of these gatherings. Should I expect to use a ton of fuel and need a fresh oil change or does everyone just cruise at a 5o friendly pace? Sorry for the noob question :thankyou:

Everyone does their own thing. If you want to cruise with the pack, you can. If you choose to drive crazy, you are fair game for DPS and MCSO. ACE encourages safe and responsible driving at all times. This is a cruise and not a race.

Quick question on my part.

Never been to one of these gatherings. Should I expect to use a ton of fuel and need a fresh oil change or does everyone just cruise at a 5o friendly pace?

Sorry for the noob question :thankyou:

Depends on what part of the pack you run in! Unless you're running E85 I wouldn't think you'd have any issue with fuel

Robert1Stock

Thanks for the info, I would prefer to ride with the pack and not drive crazy or get tickets. Thanks :ACE:

When I was at the Petersen Museum this past Saturday I picked up a commerative shirt (XL) and hat that I would like to donate for a silent auction at the BBQ. All money collected for this combo will go into Dawg's jar so bid high fellow ACE holes! :banannarainbow:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello,

I was referred here from the Corvette Forums, would love to join you guys. Me +1 - This looks like its going to be quite the gathering! (from Mesa)

:partydance:

Welcome and glad to see you made it to the forum. Think you will like it here. I am from Mesa as well. The ride down can get kind of spirited to say the least.

I have a funny feeling that PD will be waiting for speeders this year. I'll be bringing up the rear. :black vette:

Robert1Stock

What we should NOT do is all speed to where they couldn't give us all tickets - that would be irresponsible. :bolt: :bolt: :eddie2: