Gila Bend BBQ #11

Desertdawg

I will say the last to major drug busts were on the route your talking about, and don't stop for the illegals out there! At least 85 is patrolled regularly! (keep your radar detector on)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably have to bow out of this. Might have to save the vacation time for family matters. But we'll see. If we can make it, it will be last minute.

However we get there, it will be fun! Any time in the vette is good. Really looking forward to this event. BBQ and vettes. How cool is that! Miss daisy

At least 85 is patrolled regularly! (keep your radar detector on)

Oh, that's just swell :eddie2:

Need another route......recomputing. :smilelol

Chey and I want to follow the fun group up there! (I am sure that will include Probable Cause and Big Grand Poppa too (Anyone else on the tucson side?)) I don't like to lead but somewhere in the middle is fine by me.

If interested, I will be at oasis bagels in estrella park,leaving about 930am to take the driving miss daisy, 2 lane, non convoy, off the grid, scenic route with curves (yes, true! They exist!) Thru beautiful Arlington, past deadman curve, the big steal, the damn that leaks, and the 4000 pound copper theft,, the historical bridge, past a famous watering hole finally to the Bonneville salt flats before entering wonderful Gila bend....while tooling thru beautiful farms at prudent speeds. Just pm me if you want to trip along. Miss daisy

Ok, the only reason I started a maybe list was for the Grape Ape, the rest of you yahoo's need to get your act together and get your name moved up to the "I'm going because there's no excuse to miss this event" list.... List Updated!!! :toetap