• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought this for the event

Hot Damn! :rockon2:

Just make sure you get lots of practice before flying it over a crowd of people or Vettes. Can you send pics/videos in real time to watch the hot neighbor skinny dipping?

I like those cool lights for night flights. Sorta like in "War of the Worlds"

The LIST has been updated........ crap, I'm gonna have to thaw out more Baloney now! 81 listed, 6 maybe's. Everyone please check to make sure your on the list and that your not double listed... .

The LIST has been updated........ crap, I'm gonna have to thaw out more Baloney now!

81 listed, 6 maybe's.

Everyone please check to make sure your on the list and that your not double listed...

Oops......me (with no sandwich maker)

wickedfastvette

The LIST has been updated........ crap, I'm gonna have to thaw out more Baloney now!

81 listed, 6 maybe's.

Everyone please check to make sure your on the list and that your not double listed...

I might have a sandwich maker to ride with you!

Kelly and I won't be able to attend this year. We were in an accident last Sunday and I have physical therapy on satudays @ 11 in Maricopa. I hope everyone has a great time as always. Jerry

Kelly and I won't be able to attend this year.

We were in an accident last Sunday and I have physical therapy on satudays @ 11 in Maricopa.

I hope everyone has a great time as always.

Jerry

Yins get well and we will see yas when you are able...Heres to a speedy and total recovery!

Okay so I'm not certain how many I will be bringing with me but I wanted to reply. I will definitely be going and I'll bring my girlfriend. My family will also be in town visiting for my 30th birthday so some of them might want to come? Put me down for me +1 for certain and possibly me +4. I'll update this as soon as I figure out my family's plans.

fourseventeen

This is gonna be intense!!! Guess I better bring out some cameras and mount the go pros on the car for the drive out.

Listed updated again!!!

92 confirmed, 4 maybe's

Once again: Everyone please check to make sure your on the list and that your not double listed...

This is why you need to check...

Jim, brain fart ???

This is gonna be intense!!! Guess I better bring out some cameras and mount the go pros on the car for the drive out.

Yeah, intense might be an understatement... got any hotdogs leftover from your party??? We might need them!

Listed updated again!!!

92 confirmed, 4 maybe's

Yeah, intense might be an understatement... got any hotdogs leftover from your party??? We might need them!

Better start peelin taters soon! :partydance:

The population of Gila Bend is going to triple.

francie and I are available for slave labor if needed. PM me if you could use a helping hand.

Listed updated again!!!

92 confirmed, 4 maybe's

Once again: Everyone please check to make sure your on the list and that your not double listed...

This is why you need to check...

Jim, brain fart ???