Gila Bend BBQ #11

Desertdawg

Well, looks like I'm a go. Slept well, feeling good...getting to get ready momentarily to get ready. :banannarainbow:

Not going to make it My step daughter can't be bothered to come home and wach her baby. I cant figure how to fit the wife and a babyseat into the vette. Hope you all have a great time.

You could always ditch the wife...I am. :lol

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, looks like I'm a go. Slept well, feeling good...getting to get ready momentarily to get ready. :banannarainbow:

Not going to make it My step daughter can't be bothered to come home and wach her baby. I cant figure how to fit the wife and a babyseat into the vette. Hope you all have a great time.

You could always ditch the wife...I am. :lol

Haha! I was trying to convince Jane to sneak Tom's vette out while he's out of town. Shhhhh

Good digs on the old threads Dewayne :lol

I think 02 may have been the first year then :ACE:

I guess we lost touch with the ugly shirts :bang

Quicksilver98

Well...S.O.B.......Luck has it....The significant other started getting sick yesterday evening and spent half the night in the bathroom. She says go have a good time with that look in her eye. You all know that look! If I go I will pay for it for the next two weeks. Hmmmmmm decisions decisions............

Well...S.O.B.......Luck has it....The significant other started getting sick yesterday evening and spent half the night in the bathroom. She says go have a good time with that look in her eye. You all know that look! If I go I will pay for it for the next two weeks. Hmmmmmm decisions decisions............

So we'll see you there then :lol

Ladies & Gentlemen ..... START YOUR ENGINES ...... Posted Image

BBQ Time !!! Posted Image

fourseventeen

I see no one at the AZ mill location :(

You are almost an hour early Robert lol. See you at Lowes @ Dysart and I-10 at 10:10am

Robert1Stock

Lol, actually I was here at 7:35 because I mixed up my wakeup time and my arrival time lol. So I had some Denny's...

We just drove by you to go to McDonald's drive thru. We'll be back in a few minutes.

fourseventeen

Your not suppose to eat yet...we are going to a BBQ :facepalm: lol. yeah you were way early. people should start arriving and then yall will be headed our way.

There are a few vettes that met in chandler that are on their way up to Mill.

Sent the Big Rig on its way early this morning without me. Got enough sleep to be on the road today.

I will be leaving now, hope to catch the west side location.Posted Image

fourseventeen
:partydance: Only for ACE would I be up this early with only 3 hours sleep.

...getting to get ready momentarily to get ready.

is that even English...?

LOL ..just realized this was for *today* .. will be there with the red hot rod dodge :) -Frank n Kathy

Have fun!! Wish we could make it... Maybe next time if you do it in Feb. like all the last ones.....:banghead This is the first one we are missing..... Me so sad.... And hungry.....

...getting to get ready momentarily to get ready.

is that even English...?

Might be the meds talking there. Hope so anyway.

Any live feeds from ground zero?

Well I didn't stick around for the BBQ but the drive out was a blast. The way home wasn't bad either, the back roads between here and there are fun.

Thank you dawg and Jamie. great food as usual. I also enjoyed meeting a lot of newbies. hope to remember your names and see you at the next function.

Guest racingchester

Another class act by Jammye and kids. I'm sure Dawg helped a little. A good time was had by all. Anyone get a visit by DPS about 10 miles up 85? We did'nt........ Looking forward to 2014 BBQ.....

finallyavette

Great food. Good time. I got a DPS visit at 1:09pm for 81 in a 65. And I got passed by 3 cars and a semi .... and he's pulls me over .. some young kid that says my speedo is 11 miles an hour off. I argued with him a bit but he wasn't having any of it. $200 poof. oh well. I wish I would have had my GPS on, it has a speed history. GPS says 72 and speedo says 70 .... not much I can do about it I guess. We pulled away and he had another car pulled over in before he was out of rear view distance. LOL