• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

T minus 6 days kids!!! Bump to remind everyone of the change in the west side meeting place from past years. I can already hear the "but we went to XXX and no one was there" conversations. For information see the first post of the thread. New meeting spot will make for a much easier departure! :ACE:

Okay. I will be in attendance. Westside meeting at Lowes, correct? Other than cash, do we need to bring anything else?

Okay.

I will be in attendance.

Westside meeting at Lowes, correct?

Other than cash, do we need to bring anything else?

Bring a folding chair. There are some picnic tables, but you may want to spread out a bit.

What Ted said about the lawn chair and I will add: 1)Suncreen 2)Water/soda of your own liking. We ran out of water one year and the late arrivals HAD NOTHING AND LIKED IT!!! 3)Camera if you want better photos than your average cell phone will take and 4)Some money to donote to the annual ACE server fund! No amount is too small or too large :thumbs

bob on this

Sorry, Wont be able to make it after all. Family has other plans. Please remove us from the list. Have fun and be careful.

Well, I certainly won't be speeding.....and now my participation in the BBQ is in question. Can't see cruising out in a Lexus surrounded and being pummeled into submission by all the Corvette's during the drive out.......bummed out about this :(

Robert1Stock

You guys want me to bring some extra water? Also on another note since I hear there are donations for servers. I could pickup another one capable of housing this site & 10 more like it for about 80 a month :cfdeadagain

Robert, I will have 250 waters this year, so bring something else if you want it. Don't get carried away and overload your vette! And right now we pay aless than $200 a year for the server with 99% uptime, it's the software that costs us the most. Thanks for the offer though! Victor, come anyway, we won't pick on you to much!

Okay.

I will be in attendance.

Westside meeting at Lowes, correct?

Other than cash, do we need to bring anything else?

Your check made out to S L A M M E R for you club membership and yearly dues. $40 will cover it. Oh by the way don't tell anyone about this because I gave you a brake on the membership fees. (Cause your from the west side) Everyone else will be wanting a discount too!

SLAMMER

Ace treasurer elect

Well, I certainly won't be speeding.....and now my participation in the BBQ is in question.

Can't see cruising out in a Lexus surrounded and being pummeled into submission by all the Corvette's during the drive out.......bummed out about this :(

Victor I know it will kill you but I have a open seat in FNBADASSNO6

Sorry to hear you car isn't ready yet.

SLAMMER

The list has been updated again... you guys stop quiting, it messes up my counting!

Last one there's a rotten egg

It's not a race, and your still a rotten egg!

Well, I certainly won't be speeding.....and now my participation in the BBQ is in question.

Can't see cruising out in a Lexus surrounded and being pummeled into submission by all the Corvette's during the drive out.......bummed out about this :(

SLAMMER

Thanks for the offer, Tim.

If I did make it, I have another person that would've been coming with me.....a late addition.

Bring her with your other car, Victor. Or she can ride with me And you can ride with Tim. :smilelol Well! If you have room for another A/O Corvette? Count me in too.

SLAMMER

If I did make it, I have another person that would've been coming with me.....a late addition.

I'll be in Kingman at a wedding and we're taking the Caddy, so you're welcome to take my Vette. I know you can handle it. I might even clean the exhaust tips, if that embarrasses you. :lol

Tom had a better idea, Victor.

I hope to see you out there.

Good for you, Tom :thumbs

Tom is GOOD!

fourseventeen

SLAMMER

I'll be in Kingman at a wedding and we're taking the Caddy, so you're welcome to take my Vette. I know you can handle it. I might even clean the exhaust tips, if that embarrasses you. :lol

Talk about an awesome gesture! :thumbs

SLAMMER

Oh,Oh,Oh, a better idea, and so much cooler than a maroon corvette. :willy

I have 2 rear seats open in the ORANGE CAMARO. :rockon2: My wife and daughter will most likely be late arrivals.

Will will be leaving with the Deer Valley bunch.

Who hasn't wanted a ride in the back seat of a camaro? My wife says the back seat is comfy :yesnod

Where is the Union Hills group meeting at? I'm near Metro Center Mall Which meeting place would be best for us?

Hope to have a count of Velocity Vettes that will be attending within the next couple of days. Thanks, Ed Frias Velocity Vettes www.velocityvettes.org