NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Anyone in the show want to meet for the run up the hill? Maybe I 17 & Carfree Hwy @ Mc Donalds for 6:00 depart.

I am entered in the show but would like to drive up with some others also on Saturday morning so if it is all right we will meet you at Carefree & I-17 for 6:00am deperture.

Driving Red "81"

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

I will be leaving Oracle tomorrow at 12:30pm! Please if someone could save me a spot to park my car with everyone in the club!! So I could make sure I have a good place to park my car!! I will staying at St Michaels hotel. Let me know thanks

wickedfastvette

I will be leaving Oracle tomorrow at 12:30pm! Please if someone could save me a spot to park my car with everyone in the club!! So I could make sure I have a good place to park my car!! I will staying at St Michaels hotel. Let me know thanks

So your coming up on friday correct? Everyone is kinda doing there own thing on friday, did you enter your car in the show? Or are you just a spectator?

If you wanna hook up we'll be there on Friday. 602-762-0348. Dont be disapointed if we dont answer, we might be drinking..

wickedfastvette

If you wanna hook up we'll be there on Friday. 602-762-0348. Dont be disapointed if we dont answer, we might be drinking..

Lol Might?????? don't forget to call me when you guys get into town, no partying till you come to my house!!! :smilelol

Marco & I and Oli & Marlene are currently enroute to the Happy Valley Rd McDonald's to meet up with BadBob and anyone else plannin to meet there by 2:30 ;-)

Ok....meant to say I17 and Carfree Hwy, but obviously had the Mellow Mushroom on the brain! I hear Victor is holding down the fort over there! In the meantime, it's almost 3 pm and no sign of any other ACEholes so we're headed up to Prescott now!

Ok....meant to say I17 and Carfree Hwy, but obviously had the Mellow Mushroom on the brain! I hear Victor is holding down the fort over there! In the meantime, it's almost 3 pm and no sign of any other ACEholes so we're headed up to Prescott now!

No one expected you to be on time for a change! :smilelol

Hopefully, you can view some pics I made today. Great turn out. John, please notice I made one pic especially for YOU. (AZCANUCK) Also notice the mice eating away at Cherye's engine. Obviously not getting any work out! Say John, a waiter friend of mine wants to know if you know the difference between a canuck and a canoe? He says a canoe tips. What's that mean??????? :funnypost:http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee137/gunnerron2/Prescott%20Corvette%209-24-11/?albumview=slideshow

Hey just wanted to thank everyone for showing up in Prescott! It was an awesome day and just a couple of sprinkles to deal with. We always appreciate your participation in our show every year. Of course it is for a great cause as all of our money brought in for the day goes to our charity... the Prescott Firefighter's Charities. See you next year and enjoy my photos. Lyn post-612-006680300 1316908059.jpg post-612-076628800 1316908089.jpg post-612-002113300 1316908098.jpg post-612-093255100 1316908106.jpg post-612-021395500 1316908118.jpg post-612-016629100 1316908126.jpg post-612-073728300 1316908134.jpg post-612-013534100 1316908143.jpg post-612-000580800 1316908152.jpg

post-612-026558100 1316908164.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

That was a great Corvette show I made some new friends and had fun on the ride up. The ride back to Chandler was not so fun coming back into the heat lol.

Donna leading the charge, no slow pokes in front at all

Posted Image

hubba hubba, pic does no justice for this onePosted Image

Cahd, maybe you shoulda carbonfiber wrapped under glass...and a matte-white wrap or white Di-Noc instead?

Posted Image

Great drive! Good to meet all, and thanks for the uphill shoves you guys/gals.

Guest badbobs95

We got to McDonalds at 3:05 do to the traffic on the 101. Posted Image I guess we just missed yall! Great time seeing everyone!

Gwen and I had a blast yesterday at our first ACE event. We met some really great people. I got some great advice from alot of other Corvette lovers. Thanks. We especially want to thank Bob and Wendy for making us feel so welcome. Can't wait for our next event.

Once again Prescott Vette Set put on a great show. It was great seeing so many ACEholes at the show including, Greg, Mark, Bob, Joe and Marco (yes even Marco). Wish I could have seen everyone that attended. In my book this show ranks right up there with Vettes in the Rockies and Plastic Fantastic (San Diego)as some of the best all corvette shows in the southwest. Thanks Lyn and Dennis for all your hard work. Hope to see a lot of you at other shows in the future, you know I will be there. :partydance:

What a blast that was. A lot of beautiful cars. This was my first corvette show/event, I plan on making this a yearly tradition. Ride up was fast and fun.

wickedfastvette

Great show! Had such a good time with great friends and really nice meeting the new ACERs and some I haven't met prior, glad to finally get to meet you James! (PhatVette).