Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

A reminder for our 5th Annual Prescott ALL Corvette Car Show is fast approaching! The date is Saturday, Sept 24th but it is a three day event this year. The limit is 250 Corvettes. We have a new location for the Friday night dinner with free raffle and have added two driveouts for Sunday including a free Contiental Breakfast and free tire raffle. It will be another GREAT show.

Our registrations to date are surpassing previous years record numbers, so get yours in now!

For more info and registration forms go to Prescott Corvette Car Show for details.

Posted Image

Hope to see many of you there again this year!

Lyn

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

Guest badbobs95

It's a great drive. We had a lot of fun last year. Marco did beat me there though. I think I can keep up with him now! :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: :3gears::werd:

Already registered Lyn, Fast Glass Corvette Club will be there in force again this year. See you there.

i'm certain we'll be doin this again .... had a great time last year as well ........ :partydance:

Guest badbobs95

Heading up Friday morning and will stay till Sunday. :partydance:

Hey Greg, is that car RED? And what is wrong with the doors? They look funny :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Hmmmm...... :confused Might be in town this year but then might not.

Got the confirmation for the '64 the other day, so it'll really have to be done soon...

At a FGCC club meeting last Friday we were told that there were only around 25 spots still open for this show. If anyone is planning on participating in the show you should be sure and register NOW! Hope to see a lot of ACEholes there. :banannarainbow:

At a FGCC club meeting last Friday we were told that there were only around 25 spots still open for this show. If anyone is planning on participating in the show you should be sure and register NOW! Hope to see a lot of ACEholes there. :banannarainbow:

Your club meeting gave some incorrect info... We have space for 250 Corvettes. We are half way there with our registrations, so losts of space still left. As time gets closer we receive registration forms by the "Vette load". I would recommend sending yours in very soon.

Lyn

"Your club meeting gave some incorrect info..." Sorry for the confusion! :facepalm:

At this point in time (July 16th) I have two registrations that have identified themselves as ACE members. There is a tire vendor Friday night dinner/party on the downtown court house plaza that costs only $10/person. We have a new caterer also. Remember, we guarantee shade and the mix of plaza restaurants makes the Saturday lunch easy ovrall for a great day. Preregistration is vastly preferred to make the registration materials easy to pick up on Saturday (September 24th).

At this point in time (July 16th) I have two registrations that have identified themselves as ACE members. There is a tire vendor Friday night dinner/party on the downtown court house plaza that costs only $10/person. We have a new caterer also. Remember, we guarantee shade and the mix of plaza restaurants makes the Saturday lunch easy ovrall for a great day. Preregistration is vastly preferred to make the registration materials easy to pick up on Saturday (September 24th).

Curt, thanks for the update. Sorry the info I posted earlier was incorrect. The president of FGCC must have just misunderstood where your club is on pre-registrations. See you at the show. :banannarainbow:

I will likely drive up and attend the show. The drive up is as much fun as walking around and seeing all the cars. I doubt I'll enter my stock vehicle in the show, unless McDonalds is sponsoring or giving prizes...

Always a good time, not entering the show either but the drive up and back is fun!

Is the Friday dinner and/or the Sunday breakfast available without having a car entered in the show?