NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Jenna and I are blowing out Thursday afternoon and plan to Boondock it for the night. I want to make sure we can get the toter into downtown before the streets get too crowded to get that pig in there. The rest of the crew is coming up on Friday afternoon. We're staying the weekend and will be partying it up at the bus at night. Feel free to come by and say hi! You can't miss that monster. :lol

I'll bring the Captain

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

wickedfastvette

Jenna and I are blowing out Thursday afternoon and plan to Boondock it for the night. I want to make sure we can get the toter into downtown before the streets get too crowded to get that pig in there. The rest of the crew is coming up on Friday afternoon. We're staying the weekend and will be partying it up at the bus at night. Feel free to come by and say hi! You can't miss that monster. :lol

:thumbs

Guest badbobs95

Is anyone going to set a meeting place on Saturday morning? My vote is Burger King on 69 about a mile from the show. Since the show opens at 6:30 we could meet there around 6:00, get a little breakfast, and all go in together. Wouldn't that be fun? Posted Image just like we knew what we were doing. Posted Image If yall want to do this, the address is 1921 E. AZ69. Now yall can mapquest it. Posted Image from the bottom of my heart.

wickedfastvette

Is anyone going to set a meeting place on Saturday morning? My vote is Burger King on 69 about a mile from the show. Since the show opens at 6:30 we could meet there around 6:00, get a little breakfast, and all go in together. Wouldn't that be fun? Posted Image just like we knew what we were doing. Posted Image If yall want to do this, the address is 1921 E. AZ69. Now yall can mapquest it. Posted Image from the bottom of my heart.

You eat breakfast at Burger King?? We are trying to figure out a meeting place at this time, there is a group coming up the back way through Wickenburg, but dont think any of their cars are in the show, so they are getting up a little later, in my opinion the best place to meet would either be the Costco parking lot or the parking lot up by Home Depot, it will be close to the Prescott Resort where several people are staying friday night and lots of room, the parking lot at Burger King is a pain in the azz. I will confirm the meeting spot by tueday.

You eat breakfast at Burger King?? We are trying to figure out a meeting place at this time, there is a group coming up the back way through Wickenburg, but dont think any of their cars are in the show, so they are getting up a little later, in my opinion the best place to meet would either be the Costco parking lot or the parking lot up by Home Depot, it will be close to the Prescott Resort where several people are staying friday night and lots of room, the parking lot at Burger King is a pain in the azz. I will confirm the meeting spot by tueday.

Maybe at the resort?

wickedfastvette

I was thinking that too Charlie, but figured it would get the Resort people more motivated if they didnt know we were just waiting for them in the parking lot downstairs:smilelol you do know that Marco is in that group!

I'll give everyone a heads up... COSTCO is the BEST place to meet on Hwy 69. Large parking lot and easy in and out with easy access to Hwy 69. Burger King is the worst place to get in and out of. We always meet at Costco for a cruise for the Prescott Vette Sette. We are now down to 15 spots left! Will be a full show again this year. Lyn

wickedfastvette

My thoughts exactly Lynn. Ok here's the deal, meeting place will be Costco, time to be determined when I figure out when everyone going into the show will be here. If you are putting your car in the show what time do you guys want to head into park? Those of you that want to park with the ACE group.

Guest badbobs95

I'll give everyone a heads up... COSTCO is the BEST place to meet on Hwy 69. Large parking lot and easy in and out with easy access to Hwy 69. Burger King is the worst place to get in and out of.

We always meet at Costco for a cruise for the Prescott Vette Sette.

We are now down to 15 spots left! Will be a full show again this year.

Lyn

But BK has the best food in the WORLD! OK, maybe not Posted Image but Costco is better for all. If we meet at 6:00 , we can leave by 6:15 at still beat the kids that think it opens at 6:30. Posted Image How sneaky!! Marco won't have a hangover. He's sworn off the stuff for good this time. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image and if you believe that..............

I am lazy and really don't have time to read all the previous pages, so is there any dinner plans for Friday night? We'll be rolling in sometime after 3.... Maybe.... Drinking will commence 5-10 minutes after check in. Unfortunately I hafta drive up so I'm getting a late start on my weekend drinking....... Anywho, we would love to hook up with some of the ACE-holes Friday night.

wickedfastvette

Bob we are thinking more like 7'ish if you want to go earlier feel free but my butt won't be there lol! Andrew and Melissa PM sent!

I am lazy and really don't have time to read all the previous pages, so is there any dinner plans for Friday night? We'll be rolling in sometime after 3.... Maybe.... Drinking will commence 5-10 minutes after check in. Unfortunately I hafta drive up so I'm getting a late start on my weekend drinking....... Anywho, we would love to hook up with some of the ACE-holes Friday night.

We are having a dinner on Friday night catered by Firehouse Kitchen for $10 we need to know at least 3 days prior for a headcount. Also at Pine Cone Inn on Sat night with free appetizers and one free drink starting at 3:30.

Click here for info: Car Show

Lyn

Bob we are thinking more like 7'ish if you want to go earlier feel free but my butt won't be there lol!

Andrew and Melissa PM sent!

7:00 sounds good to me.

We are having a dinner on Friday night catered by Firehouse Kitchen for $10 we need to know at least 3 days prior for a headcount. Also at Pine Cone Inn on Sat night with free appetizers and one free drink starting at 3:30.

Lyn

We're not part of the car show so we won't be doing the car show dinner stuff.

Not driving Imaginary up, not big enough for three of us.

Thx Cherye, PM sent back!

Guest badbobs95

Bob we are thinking more like 7'ish if you want to go earlier feel free but my butt won't be there lol!

Andrew and Melissa PM sent!

Anytime is good for me. There are no bad places to park anyway so as long as we all go in together we'll have more time to fool around. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Lyn

We're not part of the car show so we won't be doing the car show dinner stuff.

Not driving Imaginary up, not big enough for three of us.

Thx Cherye, PM sent back!

FYI... we have many people who are not in the car show coming for the Friday nite dinner, just in case you need a place to eat. Live music and no host bar.

Lyn

K just detailed inside of car. Just need for quick outside wash Friday night then here we come corvette heaven in Prescott

K just detailed inside of car. Just need for quick outside wash Friday night then here we come corvette heaven in Prescott

If anyone is looking to wash you car after you drive up from the Valley, or points beyond, this is the best place.

Willow Creek Auto Spa Corvette Special

Corvette friendly – TOUCHLESS!!! True touchless high pressure wash with soft water spot free rinse. Bonus: Includes high pressure under carriage wash - code good Thursday 9/22 – Sunday 9/25

$2.00 off Discount Code 092411# Map Link: Auto Spa

Our local Corvette Club uses this Carwash exclusively!

Great place to get er done!

Lyn

Heading up on Friday for Dinner leaving Saturday night. Was Told there is about 10-12 spaces left as of 9-17-11

As of today there are 13 spots left.

Lyn