NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Guest AZviperMike

You guys should request to park on Goodwin Street as we milled the old asphalt off last night and will be installing brand new asphalt on it next week!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

I'm driving up friday afternoon. got a room at the hotel saint michel and ready to hit whiskey row and party. any 1 else going up friday?

Guest badbobs95

I'm driving up friday afternoon. got a room at the hotel saint michel and ready to hit whiskey row and party. any 1 else going up friday?

We are going up Friday around noon so we can eat, drink, and be merry! Posted Image We can set a place to meet for the Friday bunch. Where ever you wish oh mighty one. Posted Image

wickedfastvette

Parties planned for friday night! Dammit Mike so that's you making a mess of all the roads all over town!

You guys should request to park on Goodwin Street as we milled the old asphalt off last night and will be installing brand new asphalt on it next week!

That's where we're parking the bus and stacker. :cool

That's where we're parking the bus and stacker. :cool

AWESOME! Now I know where to find you. . .

We are getting close to showtime! Only 14 days left to go. :partydance: We now only have 23 spots left for those interested in registering for this car show. Get it done soon if you are thinking about it! :yesnod See you all there,Lyn

Marlene and I are looking forward to having another great weekend with all you hooligans.

Glad you are coming again this year!

Is this rain or shine? I can't remember.

It is absolutely rain or shine. We have never been rained out yet! It will be a perfect day!

Heading to the backwoods of Nebraska tomorrow with very limited to no computer access let alone internet. So I will see y'all in Prescott Friday sometime. Be safe but most of all have fun doing it.

Heading to the backwoods of Nebraska tomorrow with very limited to no computer access let alone internet. So I will see y'all in Prescott Friday sometime. Be safe but most of all have fun doing it.

Have a safe trip Mark. See you at the show. Be sure you stop by, I'll be parked with the Fast Glass Club like last year. I'll come by and see all the ACEholes as well.

Marlene and I are looking forward to having another great weekend with all you hooligans.

Glad you are coming again this year!

Thanks! We would not dream of missing it.

Guest badbobs95

Hey Mikey, why don't you pick a meeting spot for noon by the 101 and 51 somewhere? Posted Image

I be attend the show. I be leaving from oracle about 12:30 pm friday. I be spending too nights.hope see all up their . and hope to make friday night dinner .

We're going Friday...will meet at McDonalds at 17 and Happy Valley Rd. in the morning.. waiting to see when Vidal1313 wants to go

We're going Friday...will meet at McDonalds at 17 and Happy Valley Rd. in the morning.. waiting to see when Vidal1313 wants to go

Just to clarify I think you mean the McDonald's at Carefree Hwy and I-17. Didn't want anyone thinking they were lost when there wasn't a McDonald's at Happy Valley.

I would prefer after 10:30, but will go along with what the majority decide. I need to contact Mike & Maria and Louis see if they are joining the group.

Just to clarify I think you mean the McDonald's at Carefree Hwy and I-17. Didn't want anyone thinking they were lost when there wasn't a McDonald's at Happy Valley.

Oops, there I go listening to those voices again...thanks Eddie.

I would prefer after 10:30, but will go along with what the majority decide. I need to contact Mike & Maria and Louis see if they are joining the group.

:thumbs

Jenna and I are blowing out Thursday afternoon and plan to Boondock it for the night. I want to make sure we can get the toter into downtown before the streets get too crowded to get that pig in there. The rest of the crew is coming up on Friday afternoon. We're staying the weekend and will be partying it up at the bus at night. Feel free to come by and say hi! You can't miss that monster. :lol