Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

Once again Prescott Vette Set put on a great show. It was great seeing so many ACEholes at the show including, Greg, Mark, Bob, Joe and Marco (yes even Marco). Wish I could have seen everyone that attended. In my book this show ranks right up there with Vettes in the Rockies and Plastic Fantastic (San Diego)as some of the best all corvette shows in the southwest. Thanks Lyn and Dennis for all your hard work. Hope to see a lot of you at other shows in the future, you know I will be there. :partydance:

Thanks for the kudos! Good seeing you and Ava again. It's been a while. We have had a lot of good comments on our show once again! Until next time... :rockon2:

Lyn

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

The show was great, lots of cool cars. The drive up was pure perfection, perfect temperature, beautiful scenery, no LEO and NO TRAFFIC. The last 20 miles of that road is like a carnival ride. Woohoooooooo! Great seeing a lot of ACE folks and meeting some new ones. Can't wait until next year! :thumbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, here are a few pix I took. There are a few more but I don't feel like going through all of them. They aren't the best but they came out ok.

Congrats Charlie on the win!!!

Ride up was fast and fun.

Hang on if you go on the Laughlin run! The cruise up was just barely over the speed limit most of the way. You had best bring a spare pair of underwear if you go to Laughlin! :lol

Ride up was fast and fun.

Hang on if you go on the Laughlin run! The cruise up was just barely over the speed limit most of the way. You had best bring a spare pair of underwear if you go to Laughlin! :lol

:werd:

Awesome time...Bob wasn't that pissed off when we stole his other passenger, the trophy that might as well be the stick shift knob since it never left his car since when he got it back in 62. Lunch with the crazy Aceholes (see Andrews pics) and hangin with Mr and Mrs.Comedy, Oli and Marlene had us laughing till our heads hurt......But,...it's over and we're on the way home finally and back to the grind. Thanks for a great time everyone!

Say John, a waiter friend of mine wants to know if you know the difference between a canuck and a canoe?

He says a canoe tips. What's that mean??????? :funnypost:

I'm still waiting for Strutt to answer... :lol

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures to those that didn't go :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

Awesome time...Bob wasn't that pissed off when we stole his other passenger, the trophy that might as well be the stick shift knob since it never left his car since when he got it back in 62. Lunch with the crazy Aceholes (see Andrews pics) and hangin with Mr and Mrs.Comedy, Oli and Marlene had us laughing till our heads hurt......But,...it's over and we're on the way home finally and back to the grind.

Thanks for a great time everyone!

How could I get pissed at you with a face like that. Posted Image This guy has a face not even a mother could love. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePoor Lisa just pretends. Posted Image YOU-DA-MAN MARCO! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Say John, a waiter friend of mine wants to know if you know the difference between a canuck and a canoe?

He says a canoe tips. What's that mean??????? :funnypost:

I'm still waiting for Strutt to answer... :lol

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures to those that didn't go :thumbs

What the hell is a Canuck? I know we Canadians do just ask the waitresses in Laughlin. Also we don't miss canoe trips or ships. :smilelol:smilelol

Some pics of some ACE holes on Saturday. Plenty of parking in the garage only a block away. Thanks Eddy! Nice to see you all, and hope to see you next in Laughlin!

Thx for the pics Rich. I missed you at the show. After viewing the cars for one lap around the square, Eva had to go antique shopping.

Why would she go shopping for antiques when Marco was there? :smilelol:smilelol