• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• HOXXOH

• Two Fangs

• MOTV8

Hmmmm....how about an install party??

Headers and x-pipe for sure.

I was going to have LPM do it while the clutch was going in but I might save a few pennies and do it myself, with the gracious offer of my friend with a lift in his palace :thumbs

How long did it take you guys to do Dennis' car ?

And finally, some super bitchin' Siemens-Deka 60lbs shortie injectors lovingly touched by the hands of Mr TwoSnails himself...lookin' something like this..

NicD approved :)

Posted Image

They actually look exactly like this....

Posted Image

Now, I just need to figure out what to do with all this stuff :leaving

You could continue this two year long thread another year and a half until your warranty is up, but time is not on your side. I saw gray hair recently and sudden weight loss. You better install this stuff real soon while you're still able to drive.

Now, I just need to figure out what to do with all this stuff :leaving

You could continue this two year long thread another year and a half until your warranty is up, but time is not on your side. I saw gray hair recently and sudden weight loss. You better install this stuff real soon while you're still able to drive.

:smilelol No shit.......I'm on the 5 year mod plan.

I've almost completed the purchase of everything I need, driveline wise.

:lol I'm glad the time has almost come already...although I still hoped to see that TVS.

I really thought long and hard on a TVS/Whipple.......those look and sound so bad ass.

The weight, heat, and the longevity of my LS7 swayed me away from that direction.

It's amazing how much heatsoak impacts the FI cars on the roadracing course.....even the ZR1.

• 4 weeks later...

do pfadt coil overs! they are on sale ;)

I know.....Pfadt sent me an e-mail on their feather lites :)

Wish I could as I also have their heavy rate swaybars in the garage, but I have a few other more pressing things to address. :facepalm:

I love the Pfadts on my vette. Best coilovers so far. Granted I only have BCs on a heavier car to compare them to.

I thought about switching to the Pfadt coilovers... I really have been. But I need heads/cam so they'll have to wait. Joe I need some sways and endlinks though baaaad :) Ohh Victor. This thread is awesome. 2 years of awesome lol. Glad to see things are coming together!

Last piece of the puzzle, minus any head work :thumbs

I'm running the stock TB.....the TB in the pic was what the original owner was running.

I think I'll need Classic Gold smooth it up a bit more (it's already been shaved) and shoot it victory red.....decisions. :crazy

Posted Image

So, when does the install party start?

As soon as your car is out of your garage :smilelol

Actually, I'm on the fence over installing the Katech blue oil pump when the cam goes in.....wondering if that's a worth while investment with 66K on the odometer. :popcorn:

Well, speaking solely with the caveat that I installed a Katech red pump when I did my car, I see the benefits in a billet pump. But, honestly, the oil feed and return passages cast into the sump are much smaller than the CNC'ed ports on the oil pump. To actually take full advantage of your purchase, you may want to have your sump passages opened up to meet the scavenge and feed capability to the pump.

How about some forged SCM435 chromoly steel lug nuts that done in Black Chrome, to go with my black chrome rims I'm waiting on :rockon2: .

these will definetly make me faster :bolt:

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

It helps when guys buy the stuff brand new, then change their minds and sell for a loss. Timing's everything :partygrnhat: