NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2nd Annual "Father's Day" Cruise

Eddie44

Guest Kens06

OK,

I'm off for a dr's appt for my gout and blood pressure....

I kind of freaked out the urgent care people yesterday with a BP of 227/119 :phil evil:

I don't like Drs because they over react and start thinking lawsuit if I walk out of their office without threatment....

I haven't taken BP meds since I left IL, and I'm still here.......

Anyway, since I'm going to be healthy now...I guess you guys won't be in danger if I join in the fun!! :smilelol

I'll hookup with Dave and meet you all at 8:00!!

Ken

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• CZYDMND

Desertdawg

See, we screwed around long enough to let Ken get 40th place!

Well woop-de-do, I hope Ken enjoys his new radials.

:lol

wickedfastvette
Okay, Sunday I'll be taking up a collection to give Dawg Brazilian wax :rolleyes

:ackLet's not do that!

I understand there may be some Prescott folks that want to meet us there. We'll be stopping at Pioneer Park if you want to meet up. Can't really give you a time as it will depend on how long other stops are and traffic.

Damn... :banghead I read the list, I knew where I was.

Being second sucks! No one is throwing a party for the guy that signed up second.

But the 40th signer!!!! It's like Yeay - WooHoo your #40, You did it..... Heres a stripper, take all the money you want, no more taxes for life!

I even heard that on the ford pinto owners forum they once gave the guy that signed up 40th a set of radials, and several members chipped in and gave his wife free brazilian wax, I don't know about you, but we would love to own our own foreign wax to make our vette shine....

But nooooo, I'm stuck in second!!!

why the hell would we want to do something "pinto" guys do .... they're dip sticks comin in the door .....???? :banannasword:

Damn... :banghead I read the list, I knew where I was.

Being second sucks! No one is throwing a party for the guy that signed up second.

But the 40th signer!!!! It's like Yeay - WooHoo your #40, You did it..... Heres a stripper, take all the money you want, no more taxes for life!

I even heard that on the ford pinto owners forum they once gave the guy that signed up 40th a set of radials, and several members chipped in and gave his wife free brazilian wax, I don't know about you, but we would love to own our own foreign wax to make our vette shine....

But nooooo, I'm stuck in second!!!

why the hell would we want to do something "pinto" guys do .... they're dip sticks comin in the door .....???? :banannasword:

Hey, I owned a 73 Pinto S/W that I bought new right after Kim and I were married :toetap

my condolances !!!! :bs

but look at you now ...... you got religion !!!! :angel

may very well hurt the count here ... but Jackie and I are off to Denver this morning as my dad died last nite .... not certain we'll make it back for the ride ... but will be checkin up on all y"ll.....

may very well hurt the count here ... but Jackie and I are off to Denver this morning as my dad died last nite .... not certain we'll make it back for the ride ... but will be checkin up on all y"ll.....

Our thoughts are with you and your family!

If you're driving be safe!

Ok so I will be there sunday morning and I might have a friend along with me... My back is still a little sore but I need this cruise..

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!! I CAN'T GO!!!!! I JUST GOT BACK FROM TAKING A LONG VERSON OF THIS TRIP ON MY BIKE SUNDAY. I MET YOU FOLKS LAST YEAR ON MINGUS MOUNTAIN ALSO WHEN ON MY BIKE. I AM RESTING UP TO MAKE ANOTHER TRIP TO THE AIRFORCE ACADEMY IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK FROM NOW. JUST DONT HAVE THE IRON BUTT I USED TO. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT TIME. SOORRRY. :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

coconut girl

Hal- So sorry to hear about your Dad. We will be thinking about you and your family.

cannondale5050

So Tucson people we gonna meet at cotaro farms. I was thinking the circle k just east of the freeway around 6. This way we can get coffee and stuff.

I was gonna try for this, but looks like I gotta drive to Vegas for work. Y'all have fun....

Add Ron & Eva to the list. Also, Allen is planning to make the cruise also in his brass C6 ( copper ).

I was gonna try for this, but looks like I gotta drive to Vegas for work. Y'all have fun....

Heck, come with us, Sedona is half way to Vegas.

It'll be a game-time decision, but I'm hoping to be there and get to meet you all. :3gears:

Quicksilver98

Looks like Heidi and I will not be able to make it after all. Got some home repair issues to deal with this weekend. Hope everyone has a good time!

Heck, come with us, Sedona is half way to Vegas.

I thought of trying to meet you guys for lunch on my way up, but it's the wrong way if I try to meet you in Sedona. Plus, if I try to meet with you from the start, I gotta be at the Tucson meet spot at 6, which means I'll be dead in a fiery crash off the side of the road by 6:30, after falling asleep at the wheel.

coconut girl

Did not see this any where. Are you going to be using 2 way radios? If so what channel?

40 cars in a line is about 1-2 miles long. Might help keep us together.

Azmotorhead

Someone better take lots of Photos and some drive by videos.

I'll be taking the body off my frame. So I wont be there.

coconut girl

Speaking of that...I am going to wait for the group in Congress at the bottom of Yarnell Hill and take a video of everyone going by and up the bottom of the hill...so be sure to wave! I just hope you are sort of together then. Can't wait!

I'll most likely be "helping" (watching and drinking beer and pointing and taking photos) Phil break his car into multiple pieces.

Besides, I'm Vetteless as of yesterday... She went to a good home where they want to do a restore. I decided I didn't have the time/money/patience for that.

I'm going to be keeping my eye out for that perfect unpassable deal. With the vacation trip, wedding, and honeymoon coming up, it may be after the New Year before I get a new car. We also want to get a bigger house with a three car garage. Otherwise, I'm looking at putting the new Vette in a storage unit or something. That doesn't feel right.

Anyway, I'll still come to events and be present on this board in the mean time.