NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2nd Annual "Father's Day" Cruise

Eddie44

coconut girl
Hey, we will already be in Prescott. New hubby has to work there 10 days. Perhaps we can meet up there and continue on the trip! Let us know where you are stopping or where we can jump in and we will join for the next leg!

bluevettegirl, can't wait to meet up with you and all the other vette girls that are going on this event! Too cool.

There are a couple of us that are also up in Prescott. So maybe the Prescott folks can meet up somewhere and then meet up with the flat landers, oops sorry,

I mean the folks from the Phoenix area.

Lots of times David and I like to meet up with the PHX bunch in Congress at the bottom of Yarnel Hill.

Cherye are you out there? Where do ya what to meet?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• CZYDMND

We'll be listing the stops in the original post soon. Cherye or Pam, can you come up with a good stop in Prescott? Preferably one that's open this year :lol :lol

coconut girl
We'll be listing the stops in the original post soon. Cherye or Pam, can you come up with a good stop in Prescott? Preferably one that's open this year :lol :lol

I will send Cherye a PM and we will get back to you Eddie.

Hopefully she is checking her email out there in Michigan. Not sure when she is getting back to Prescott.

Okay, I got ahold of Relics, the restaurant we went to last year. They will be glad to host us again.

The owner said he thought there were complaints last year about the time it took to get served. I said there was some grumblings but I thought the food made up for that. He suggested we do a limited menu and get everyone to commit to one of three entrees ahead of time. I told him I would rather have the open menu and put up with a little slower service.

I have updated the first post to include the website. Don't be surprised that it shows an evening menu. He's going to fax me a copy of their lunch menu.

I guess what I'm saying is be prepared for a nice leisurely lunch and good conversation about Vettes and our great trip up the mountain.

Guest bluevettegirl
Hey, we will already be in Prescott. New hubby has to work there 10 days. Perhaps we can meet up there and continue on the trip! Let us know where you are stopping or where we can jump in and we will join for the next leg!

bluevettegirl, can't wait to meet up with you and all the other vette girls that are going on this event! Too cool.

There are a couple of us that are also up in Prescott. So maybe the Prescott folks can meet up somewhere and then meet up with the flat landers, oops sorry,

Lots of times David and I like to meet up with the PHX bunch in Congress at the bottom of Yarnel Hill.

Looking forward to meeting you in Prescott coconut girl! vette girls rule!

wickedfastvette

Kelli where have you been? I was wondering what happened to you!

wickedfastvette

Sorry Pam been a little busy lately, I am working on the pit stop, trying to make it easy for everybody. I think im at least going to meet the group at the bottom of Yarnell hil.

Sorry Pam been a little busy lately, I am working on the pit stop, trying to make it easy for everybody.

Is that porta john we stopped by last year still there? It had a large parking lot around it :smilelol:smilelol

Desertdawg

The group that got lost and went around prescott missed the scenic view at the porta potty.... I feel cheated!

Last year was a blast, count Cathy and I in again this year.

I have to behave on Yarnell hill though.

That makes 25 Vettes and I know of at least 2 others that haven't chimed in but intend to join us. I think we could see 35 this year! :partydance:

Put Sunday June 7th on your calendars. We will be doing another "Father's Day" cruise (okay, it's a couple weeks early).

The route will be basically the same as last year, Phx to Wickenberg, up Yarnell Hill to Prescott, over Mingus Mtn to Jerome and into Sedona via the back way. Lunch will be somewhere in Sedona. If you've never been on this route it is probably one of the premiere twist, scenic routes in AZ.

Meeting: McDonald's I-17 and Carefree Hwy (just east)

Date: Sunday June 7th

Time: 8:00 am (Mapquest puts the route at almost 4 hrs w/o stops)

Lunch: Relics in Sedona (same place as last year) at approx noon depending on stops and traffic

Heres the route we'll be taking

Going

Bigfoot 99 (maybe)

DesertDawg

The CMSH

WickedFastVette

Eddie44

1Jester

Blk N Blu

C6Speed

Marco

Last C3

08Z51

CZYDMND

anmracing (maybe)

Coconut Girl

Chknleg

ironmans123

Cincy Jack

VetteGirl51

Vettechick and the weiner dude

arizonac

azz061

yumarich

bluevettegirl

Drewstein and See*Grin

Ted Yoder

Sam

Maureen and I plan to make this one. I have done this ride on my Harley a bunch of times, should be nice in the Vette too.

Guest bluevettegirl

Decided to go and get married! LOL! Hoping to make more events now with the new husband! Let us know what time and where you want to meet up and we will be there! Looking forward to it!

wickedfastvette
Sorry Pam been a little busy lately, I am working on the pit stop, trying to make it easy for everybody.

Is that porta john we stopped by last year still there? It had a large parking lot around it :smilelol:smilelol

Hey don't laugh Eddie! that's the spot Im working on. There are also bathrooms there, I'm checking into it to see if they will be open.

coconut girl
Decided to go and get married! LOL! Hoping to make more events now with the new husband! Let us know what time and where you want to meet up and we will be there! Looking forward to it!

Looks like Cherye is meeting up with the group in Congress at the bottom of Yarnell Hill. I think that's what we will do also.

Cherye I will meet you at 89 and 15 (road to Kirkland). We can figure out what time later.

wickedfastvette

Looks like Cherye is meeting up with the group in Congress at the bottom of Yarnell Hill. I think that's what we will do also.

Cherye I will meet you at 89 and 15 (road to Kirkland). We can figure out what time later.

:thumbs

Mark Parker

gallery_3_3_31993.jpg

Add 2 more to the "Father's Day" cruise. Lizetta & I will be joining the group at McDonalds.

See you on the 7th.

Mark & Lizetta Parker

Tucson

Add 2 more to the "Father's Day" cruise. Lizetta & I will be joining the group at McDonalds.

See you on the 7th.

Mark & Lizetta Parker

Tucson

:clap Good to see someone with single digit post count coming. Be sure to hunt me down and intro yourself :howdy

Quicksilver98

Pencil Heidi and I in. I am not 100% sure at this point but sounds like a good run! We will have to get up early to make it from Tucson. Have the Tucson peeps talked about a meeting place for the ride up there????

That makes 30 Vettes. Should be a great time! :partydance:

cannondale5050

I'm in. Think all us Tucson people should meet at cotaro farms. Any thoughts? :cfdeadagain