• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• Eddie44

We have decided to delay the move one more weekend, after laughlin.

We don't want to rush it and crash the whole damn thing before leaving town.

We have decided to delay the move one more weekend, after laughlin.

We don't want to rush it and crash the whole damn thing before leaving town.

Good call, Dwayne.

Thanks for the thanks. :)

Yeah, I am late for work because of the dreaded IPS error again this morning. Ya know I have to have my morning fill of ACE, can't leave home without it!

Thanks Dave!

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry about the down time this morning!

You should be as it slowed me down from replying to you smart azz posts.......... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol At least it seems like you are controlling the down time rather then space goblins.

If you guys need a hand with any server stuff please let me know. I'm sure you have it all under controller but I thought I would offer.

I'm a unix systems engineer by trade.

Ditto, lots of IPS errors. I think I'll go play with myself, I mean play BY myself...

Yeah we know ACE was down all night, Phil started the trouble ticket when I went to work, and my last update to it was at 5am.... dammit!!!

Our hosting service is moving our current MySQL to a new server today. That is the reason we have been down so much today.

Once that is complete, hopefully the downtime will discontinue.

If we are down, go and wash your Vette like I am about to.

Our hosting service is moving our current MySQL to a new server today. That is the reason we have been down so much today.

Once that is complete, hopefully the downtime will discontinue.

If we are down, go and wash your Vette like I am about to.

Crap I already washed mine... Now I'm doomed to be bored.

My stereo didn't show up yesterday :( That was my big project for the weekend. Guess its time to finished sound proofing the mustang.

Phill's Vette

I 'm getting tired of this IPS Error! I want my membership dues back now!! Oh wait, never mind.......

ACE is ALWAYS my first forum and first place I go when I turn on my monitor(s), I feel at a loss without it :cfdeadagain

I am starting Phase II front suspension today anyway and I am now officially devoid of any excuses to getting started....

I hope the server change goes well!!

:ACE:

I'm hoping at this point we are on the new server, I can't tell because the log in to it has changed and I can't get in....

Maybe we won't crash anymore :banghead

I'm hoping at this point we are on the new server, I can't tell because the log in to it has changed and I can't get in....

Maybe we won't crash anymore :banghead

Seems to be working much better now *knock on wood*

Good thing Phil made me go wash my vette so that it could rain all over it yesterday! :(

Good thing Phil made me go wash my vette so that it could rain all over it yesterday! :(

Mines in the garage, nice and dry. Good thing though because it has been dropping freezing rain here for a day and I can't get into my truck or Karen's van. Where is that hair dryer?............................

I was just looking at the error logs from the forum and could not find one for today. That is because it has not crashed since yesterday. I have already knocked on wood to hope I do not jinx the corrected issue. Hopefully we stay this way for a while.

Boredomrisen, thanks for the willingness to look into our problem. I will reach out to you if we need help again.

as for the dirty Vette, I know how you feel, I drove home yesterday from the Tucson cruse and found 2 of the 3 vehicles I washed on Saturday all dirty.... :banghead out in the driveway. Go figure.... :toetap .

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen one yet, but your the second person to comment, I have submitted a repair ticket again. Let's see if we can get this fixed quick!

Phil says its running fine for him, I can't tell right now cause I'm on the cell card @ 110k.

I did see it pause after the server move so we'll look into it and see if we can find out whats up.