• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• Eddie44

:yesnod It's a beeotch to even try to reply to this thread.

:agree It took me 5-6 tried just to get into this thread. I got a few IPS errors this am but it's 4 out of 5 tries now.

The above kinda says it all. That showed up when I tried to edit my post. I give up :leaving

gave me that error just now, but I just hit refresh.

If at first you don't succeed... hit the refresh button until the computer obeys! LOL

I've had several each day, starting on and since Saturday night.

...only been able to fix by closing browser and re-opening.

I've had several each day, starting on and since Saturday night.

...only been able to fix by closing browser and re-opening.

Same with me.

I just received an update that the server for sql was having some issues for Mid Phase. They have been working on issues for all their customers. Not just us.

Dave, maybe it is time to take you up on the offer to host our site.

Phil... :phil evil:

OK I have been moving around for about 5 mins with out errors. Hopefully this has been corrected.

It was deffinetly one of these earlier with all the errors. :cfdeadagain

I got on about quarter after one, and have been reading and submitting a post without any problems. Must have cleared up by the time I got on. :burnout2

I just received an update that the server for sql was having some issues for Mid Phase. They have been working on issues for all their customers. Not just us.

The offer still stands. I would be happy to help out. :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder

The off still stands. I would be happy to help out. :thumbs

:clap

Just a quick update:

We are still experiencing IPS drive errors on from our host, I wish there was something we could do to make them go away but all the stuff Phil and I have tried hasn't helped.

The move to Dave's server is in the works but we don't have a time frame worked out yet. We will post more info soon!

I was unable to do anything on here earlier, but it's been ok since I woke up a few minutes ago.

I couldnt erase my drunk post from last night this morning. I thought sombody was mad at me and cut me off lol.

We have moved the last of a particular customer's data onto our new platform, which has freed up a machine to do this. I'll have more info early next week, but it should be able to happen very soon. Those errors are really annoying when you want to get your ACE on.

Well this morning sucked, I've been hounding our host for a few hours to get us back online... :ken:

Sorry about the down time! Here was their update:

We have completed the emergency maintenance and have powered on all the remaining servers. However, several servers are still performing file system checks. These are absolutely necessary in order to ensure proper integrity of the drive. Bypassing this could lead to corrupt data, so we’re forced to let them run through. We’re unable to provide any ETA’s