• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• Eddie44

Well said Duane. I think you spoke for alot of us when it comes to ACE. Nothing against CF (flame suit on) but that is the reason I am here. To each their own but after a couple months there I just didn't feel at home or that I was amongst friends that gave a poop about anyting but themselves. I sure the hell wouldn't drive 2,500 miles to go to one of their bbq's. :lol:lol:lol

It wasn't a 'people of ACE' vs 'people of CF' thing. Lots of us are members there and at DC.

It was in reference to Internet Brands. The guy that ran it before their offer did a pretty dang good job if you ask me. Just like our admins do here. But since the purchase, you'd think a major media conglomerate like IB could do half as well, but they don't.

:withstupid It is frustrating but remember it will get better. Thanks for doing everything you're doing to correct the problem.

Oh Em Gee!!! It's getting worse.

Please Dave, gut us up and running soon. :xfinger

I'm on it Sean. Waiting for Phil to wake up. :lol

Oh Em Gee!!! It's getting worse.

Please Dave, gut us up and running soon. :xfinger

I'm on it Sean. Waiting for Phil to wake up. :lol

OK I am now awake.... :cfdeadagain

Working on it guys. The file transfers keep failing. It's a painful process, but getting there...

If you guys can lay off the forum for the next couple hrs, that might help.

Thx

Downloads are complete. I will have this transferred by the end of the week.

We need to do some testing once all the software is configured, then we can flip those couple magical numbers and we should be sailing. I hope... :lol

Arrrrr me maity, we'll be needin some kegs of rhum for da voyage............

I wish it were as easy as flippin' a switch. I didn't have the green light until very recently, and I have been a wee bit busy matee. But, we're a sail'in cap'n. Hey wasn't the international talk like a pirate day like 2 days ago? har har

I wish it were as easy as flippin' a switch. I didn't have the green light until very recently, and I have been a wee bit busy matee. But, we're a sail'in cap'n. Hey wasn't the international talk like a pirate day like 2 days ago? har har

Arrrg you be correct in your statment mate!

Hey, hey, hey...

It's 0130, or close to it, and no IPS driver error...

Last week or so, it shuts down about 10pm, and then comes back when Phil or Dwayne fixes it.

Now, it's staying up!!!

Good work dudes!

Well, Dave said end of the week, so I think we are still on the old server. Not sure, but no errors this morning either. It's like when something hurts, when you're going to the doc it feels all better before you get there. :lol

You guys must have jinxed it, We are still trying to get them to find the problem, and now it looks like they want to move us to one of their new servers....

Arrrg you be correct in your statment mate!

Is that what IPS stands for? International Pirate Speak? Maybe you guys should cut it out.