• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• Eddie44

Sorry Eddie, the host gave no reason for the downtime this morning. :toetap

Not pissed at you or Phil, I know we're working on switching and it will happen as soon as possible. Just expressing my frustration.

We need to solve this situation. I have no distraction at work now. I actually have to be productive, and that's gonna throw off my curve. If they find out how much I could get done without surfing all day, they may up their expectations of me. I don't want that.

Heres what they say:

We’re extremely sorry for what has transpired within the last 48 hours. I

assure you, our staff has worked around the clock to ensure that this problem

was properly taken care of.

I still say ---> :cfdeadagain

Heres what they say:

We’re extremely sorry for what has transpired within the last 48 hours. I

assure you, our staff has worked around the clock to ensure that this problem

was properly taken care of.

I still say ---> :cfdeadagain

48 hours my ASS!!!!

Try 48 weeks...OK, that is an exageration, but this has been going on longer than 48 hours by a margin.

HA! I tried to reply to this thread this morning... had a great line and all... posted... and I got the damn ERROR... unless its big poppa messin with me this is not funny!! I am a full time slacker... without this forum I might have to do something ... so now I go play at the gun range... take my frustrations out there... and maybe when I get home the ERROR will have learned its lesson.

Take a knife and change the host into a hostess...................

:blink

Maybe I should reconsider. :lol

We are still on track to have that server ready by the end of the week.

ahh......there is a God! Thank you, thank you. :banannasword:

If we'd keep this up we'd be slapping da concrete..................

You're right Eddie. I was up at 4:00 am (3:00 your time) and no chancie Mr. Whelan.....................done, got the old I Piss Slowly message.

I am beginning to suspect it might be a DoS ( denial of service ) attack being launched against the board. I chatted with Chad about it this morning and we're going to try to find a way to determine if this is what's happening. Does anyone have an axe to grind with ACE that would be this malicious?

I was up very late lastnight and got the server ready to go. I'm working with Phil to get some stuff I need to set up some tests. With any luck we can move this puppy this weekend.

Dave

Ironic Dave. When I got the email you had responded to this thread I went ahead and clicked the link and got IPS error. Here I thought I caught the old Alz from Eddie. :lol:lol:lol

I haven't been able to get on at night or in the morning before work last two days.

Now that I know we're gonna move to a new server, I can be patient for this week.

Not that I was getting impatient.

This little forum, just for us, is great, and my hat's off to Phil and Dwayne and everyone else who has a hand in running this thing, keeping it up and going.

I can be patient here, IMO, because we got guys doing it for us, and doing it for nothing, except the pure enjoyment of this group of people.

Now, CF, I get a little perturbed. Ever since IB bought that, and with the ads, there should be no excuse why CF's performance is as bad as it is. <and there are still people paying in to me supporting/lifetime members> dumbasses.

And now Dave's giving us a server, things should be sweet once that happens.

Well said Duane. I think you spoke for alot of us when it comes to ACE. Nothing against CF (flame suit on) but that is the reason I am here. To each their own but after a couple months there I just didn't feel at home or that I was amongst friends that gave a poop about anyting but themselves. I sure the hell wouldn't drive 2,500 miles to go to one of their bbq's. :lol:lol:lol

I sure the hell wouldn't drive 2,500 miles to go to one of their bbq's. :lol:lol:lol

Assuming you get an invitation.. :lol

I still want to apologize, we should have taken Dave up on his offer a long time ago.

Please be patient, we'll be up and running better than ever soon!

Dawg, you better invite Strutt... I don't wanna be gettin a ticket, we need Strutt to clear the way for us.

Have no fear, HIM will keep them away..........

I thought of Chad and then "read" Chad on the cap by mistake when I first saw this pic. :smilelol

Have no fear, HIM will keep them away..........

I thought of Chad and then "read" Chad on the cap by mistake when I first saw this pic. :smilelol

..crap thx sean, here comes another photo chop.....

sigh