IPS Driver Error

1EvilC5

I thought National Pirate Taking Day was last Friday? Not the whole weekend and into next week.....U mean, aaaaarrrr....

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• Eddie44

After a great morning, we crash again!

I have been watching our forum all morning and I hit tech at the server as soon as it went down.

One of these days things around here will run smoothly again!

Sorry for the downtime.

After a great morning, we crash again!

I have been watching our forum all morning and I hit tech at the server as soon as it went down.

One of these days things around here will run smoothly again!

Sorry for the downtime.

...ahhhh, but it's always nice when you do get to come back! I "felt the pain" reading this thread, and know the frustration.

BTW, did I mention I get to t :banghead :banghead :banghead ake my engine apart again!

This is what I have resorted to:

Administrators Using ACP

Desertdawg

Logged in: 521 minutes ago

I have multiple tabs open all day just to watch the forum database, and the trouble ticket so I can update them as soon as I see it crash.

Our current host is going to move us to a new server farm, no time frame yet so we will probably be on Daves server before then. But at least the rest of our site will be good when they finally make the move.

oh goody you're back...

hang in there!

Sux we can't get on to tell you there's an error - that would REALLY help, wouldn't it!

jk...know you'll get 'er done - AND just in case no one has said it lately:

THANX FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO TO KEEP THIS SITE UP!

oh goody you're back...

hang in there!

Sux we can't get on to tell you there's an error - that would REALLY help, wouldn't it!

jk...know you'll get 'er done - AND just in case no one has said it lately:

THANX FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO TO KEEP THIS SITE UP!

:agree:clap:clap:clap

I tried posting earlier... wrote this whole long reply... clicked post.... MOTHER F^%$#&**^&^& !! I was 2 seconds away from throwing my lap top across the room... then I just went to the gym ... worked out my frustrations and came back to post successfully...

I tried posting earlier... wrote this whole long reply... clicked post.... MOTHER F^%$#&**^&^& !! I was 2 seconds away from throwing my lap top across the room... then I just went to the gym ... worked out my frustrations and came back to post successfully...

I feel your pain Chris,

I was way into an intense reply, went to post and BAM.......

LOST thoughts and intensity ..............

Not the first time..........

Getting more than a little frustrated.........

Ken

Sorry Christine and Ken, the repair ticket I hit when we crash is now about a mile long, but at least the tech that we are working with is watching it closely now.

They are still telling me that a new server is in our future, I think "Yeah it belongs to Dave"!!!

Sorry Christine and Ken, the repair ticket I hit when we crash is now about a mile long, but at least the tech that we are working with is watching it closely now.

They are still telling me that a new server is in our future, I think "Yeah it belongs to Dave"!!!

:withstupid HIM likes you. HIM said HIM will add to sponsoring member account if need be.

The database server has been cleaned of the data that was in it as of today. I will be setting up the IPB software tomorrow and we should be ready to start testing. Almost there...

I swear to God this is in their instructions for moving a board:

"12) With luck, you should be able to access your ACP now."

LUCK? Does this mean I have to install Luck 2.0 Service pack 3 before I install it? OMG.

I swear to God this is in their instructions for moving a board:

"12) With luck, you should be able to access your ACP now."

LUCK? Does this mean I have to install Luck 2.0 Service pack 3 before I install it? OMG.

Welcome to the world of low dollar software!!!

We are still on the old server, but the tech's have been working to make it more stable... The move to Dave's server should be soon, we are testing stuff out now.

We are still on the old server, but the tech's have been working to make it more stable... The move to Dave's server should be soon, we are testing stuff out now.

I have had to log on almost everytime I visit the site recently. Is this caused by the server issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Gary

I have had to log on almost everytime I visit the site recently. Is this caused by the server issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Gary

That should not be because of the server issue. I think that is possibly because of "Stong Cookies" option that we have set up. Everytime I use a different pc, I need to also log in.

Hope that helps Gary.

Thanks, Gary

That should not be because of the server issue. I think that is possibly because of "Stong Cookies" option that we have set up. Everytime I use a different pc, I need to also log in.

Hope that helps Gary.

when I use the same computer on a different router it does the same thing, and again when I return.

Thanks, Gary

Hope that helps Gary.

OK thanks Phil

A couple of crashes again today, no word on when if ever we will get a new server!!!

Sorry, Dwayne. As you can imagine I have been an insanely busy guy the past couple weeks. I am very close and should have it running tonight. Thanks for the patience...