NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 rear wing

Guest aecarbon

Thanks. Appreciate the help.

Is there a best way of doing that to make sure he gets it and signs for it?

I can make a call to my people :yeah:

I like your thinking........

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Thanks. I am researching as we speak.

OK, I talked with a US Attorney that's familiar with Small Claims.

Filing: Choose the precinct where the majority of the communication, face-to-face, money swapping, or electronic transactions occurred. If that happens to be on this forum, you can file at the location of EITHER terminal (e.g. your house, his work office precinct, etc..)

Serving: Go Here

Basically, you "hire" your own process server. They have the means to tap whatever systems the have at their disposal in order to identify several addresses required for legally serving someone. Read, DMV, IRS [work records], Hospital, etc...

EDIT: oops.. this contact for a process server isn't correct...

You may obtain the name and address of a statutory agent or corporate officer by calling the Arizona Corporation Commission at (602) 542-3026.

...you'll have to call around to some folks, get some quotes on services.

Sometimes, within the precinct your filing, the court's Constable is also allowed or has this responsibility and has resources like DMV records at their disposal for the serving process, and you may not have to hire your own process server.

Hope this helps.

The courts should be able to supply you a list of process servers but you may have to ask. I doubt they'll recommend one over the other but they do have lists.

Glad you figured it out. Just from looking at Google under his name, I found three different bulletin boards where people were bad mouthing George for the same thing. You might post on those boards to see if anyone else has current info. You aren't alone.

Ya I did the same thing. Found a bunch of sites that are having the same problem I am. Sending him parts to make molds and then they don't get anything in return.

As for the visit Mike. I am planning on someone visiting him with a summons. If that doesn't work then maybe your idea will be next.

Desertdawg

Probably not good news, but as of today the ACE email system is receiving these...

info@aecarbon.com

The mail server could not deliver mail to info@aecarbon.com.

The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.

So his website/server space is now dead!

Grape Ape

Thanks Dawg. I am conversing with him through his regular email so I know he's still around someplace. The last email I got from him was a couple days ago saying that I would have my stuff back when he gets it back. I'm just trying to get him to take some action quicker then he wants to.

• 2 months later...

Well, the court part is over. I won the judgment by default. Imagine that? :o He didn't even try to contest it. Guess he knew he wouldn't win. Now comes the hard part. Getting the judgment I was awarded. :gun2:

So you can close this thread if you like or keep it open for a bit to give peeps something to do. But you can do me one favor.......

KICK HIS AZZ OUT OF THIS FORUM......... :banstick3td:

Thanks everyone for your help..Very much appreciated. :ACE: