NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 rear wing

Guest aecarbon

Just got a call from him and he's willing to make me a payment. Not going to get the spoiler made. So I will see if he comes through on the money. At lease he called me back.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Just got a call from him and he's willing to make me a payment. Not going to get the spoiler made. So I will see if he comes through on the money. At lease he called me back.

Good deal. As long as you get your money back that's all that you can expect at this point.

He's also probably afraid of all the bad "press" this could have caused him.

That's all I'm looking for is the cost of the spoiler and paint. Nothing more.

Was looking for a replacement and came across this:

d471_1_b.JPG

Think it might work?????

d471_1_b.JPG

Think it might work?????

For you?

yes

for any normal human with standard vision and taste? No.

J/K :D

You are just too nice! I would have told him I want triple the amount because that's what I'd have been awarded by the court after I sue your azz. Oh yeah, and I want it within the next 12 hrs! I wouldn't take any more of his promises at this point. He's proven himself unworthy of any sympathy!

d471_1_b.JPG

Think it might work?????

I don't know where Greenwood is located but they do some butt ugly stuff!

I don't know where Greenwood is located but they do some butt ugly stuff!

There is a Greenwood (city) located in Arkansas. :lol Would make sense for the look of this thing.

Too bad you didnt ship it to his shop. Then you could add in Postal Mail Fraud to the list of future troubles for this individual

I emailed him this morning and I heard back from him this evening. He says he needs a couple more days to get the funds together. Hope he has as a spoiler done by then as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing yet. He told me he sent the mold out to have one made of fiber glass. Sooooooo, might be a while.

Nothing yet. He told me he sent the mold out to have one made of fiber glass. Sooooooo, might be a while.

Don't accept that! How many times is he going to say the same thing? I know he's said something along these lines at least once or twice to you already.

Tell him to give you your money and wash your hands of the whole deal. :toetap

This is so wrong and I think no forum member should EVER give him their business!

I would tell him you'll be down to his location at a specific time and you want a specified amount of money or you're filing suit in small claims court.

It also sounds like we all need to swamp his site with what a BS business he runs.

I would tell him you'll be down to his location at a specific time and you want a specified amount of money or you're filing suit in small claims court.

It also sounds like we all need to swamp his site with what a BS business he runs.

Certified letter with a return conformation will do a lot better. :yesnod

That would be my next step after my visit. If I could get my money I'd do that cause if he's the jerk it sounds like he is the letter won't mean poop.

I have been waiting on a set of Grills for my GTO for a year next week. Hope you get it resolved not sure what the deal is but hope it gets resolved.

That would be my next step after my visit. If I could get my money I'd do that cause if he's the jerk it sounds like he is the letter won't mean poop.

:agree

Maybe a waste of time though. This guy has been blowing Mark off for so long he would probably pull a Houdini on him. The letters the first part of the legal crap, I'd also put a cc: file, atty on the bottom of the letter. After 30 days without a response from him I would file in small claims.

• 4 months later...

Just got done with this:

Your complaint has been received and routed to the following BBB: BBB of Central, Northern & Western Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)

4428 N. 12th Street

Phoenix, AZ 85014-4585

Phone: (602)264-1721

Fax: (602)263-0997

Email: info@arizonabbb.org

Web: arizonabbb.org

Please contact the BBB directly if you have questions about your complaint.

Going to Small Claims next week.

He has moved his shop as well again it seems.

Now in Scottsdale.

aecarbon.com

Located in the Scottsdale Air Park in Arizona

Please call or email for an appointment.

Phone 480-233-2836

Fax 480-830-5000 or fill out the email form below.

Address is:

AE Carbon

8320 E. Gelding

Scottsdale, AZ 85260