NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 rear wing

Guest aecarbon

Guest aecarbon

Thanks to mrhusker we will have a new C5 rear wing to the stable with the rest of our products.....after these projects on to the C6 woohooo

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Looking forward to seeing a picture of this, and the skirts when you get around to them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Had to bring this to the top again.....

ANY WORD ON MY SPOILER?????????????

He's been absent for some time. Hope you get your stuff back. I'd give him a call if you have his number. :xfinger

If you have trouble getting in touch with him let me know. I have a co-worker that knows him personally. I've heard he's having some personal/family problems and is probably getting out of the business. Let me know.

Just got an Email from him this morning and he's getting a new machine Monday. Guess he's having trouble making a good one. We'll see.

Just got an Email from him this morning and he's getting a new machine Monday. Guess he's having trouble making a good one. We'll see. :withstupid

Glad to see some type of movement or response from him, for a change!!! Hope the communication continues and a finished product to your liking is delivered in short order!!!

If you have trouble getting in touch with him let me know. I have a co-worker that knows him personally. I've heard he's having some personal/family problems and is probably getting out of the business. Let me know.

Thanks, might take you up on that. I am planning on calling him tomorrow when I have a day off. We'll see what he says. He did leave me a message as well that I just got on my phone. So at least he is still talking to me. Says he can't log in to his account on this forum so he hasn't read any of my PMs.

Just got done talking with George a few minutes ago. Seems my phone didn't tell me that I had a message and 2 missed calls from him. He tried to call on January 3rd and 7th. Left a message that I didn't know I had either. Maybe it's time for a new phone. He can't seem the get the spoiler to come out straight. Tried a few times and is just not happy with the results. If he can't get another one to come out then he offered to buy another one just like the one I had and have it painted for me. STAND UP GUY IN MY BOOK.........Thanks George. He also told me that he is moving his shop to Mesa off Gilbert and Main. Shorter drive and more room for less money. Can't go wrong with that.. :thumbs

Speaking of C5 Rear Wings: I'm looking into a C5 rear spoiler (tape on) out of Mid America Motorworks.

Anyone hear anything negative/positive about these?

Also they come unpainted (add $150 for painted)

Anyone know if I can beat this paint price locally (torch red)?

Thanks

Derek

If you wait a little while, you might be able to get this spoiler from George here in Carbon Fiber. I had one of those and gave it to him to make. Hopefully he is close to some good ones and can get them on the market. If you get this one from MadVet, go to Joe at Classic Gold in Tempe to get it painted. Does great work and should be cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...
Dang Mark, 5 months and your still waiting??? Whats up with that!

I had a Turbocharged RX-7 that I went to australia to get their racing fenders and had them made here by Petty engineeering out of ABS and it took them 9 months. hate to tell you that, but lots of prototypes before they get it right.