• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Thread stared in Aug 2008 (corrected from previous 2009) . Says a wing would be complete in October 2009. It is now 2 months overdue.

Is this one of them bullshit threads that goes on forever without any photos?

Somewhat like TPE and their wide body quarter panels..... Supposedly, they've been marketed, but no one has actually seen them on a car.

Is this thread any different?

If this marketing has been completed and there actually is a product out there, get busy with loading photos. No one wants to here you are "too busy" to upload pics of something you are trying to sell. Especially without an update two months after your proposed timeline.

Thread stared in Aug 2009. Says a wing would be complete in October 2009. It is now 2 months overdue.

Is this one of them bullshit threads that goes on forever without any photos?

Somewhat like TPE and their wide body quarter panels..... Supposedly, they've been marketed, but no one has actually seen them on a car.

Is this thread any different?

If this marketing has been completed and there actually is a product out there, get busy with loading photos. No one wants to here you are "too busy" to upload pics of something you are trying to sell. Especially without an update two months after your proposed timeline.

You mean August 2008? It is a year and two months overdue!

Here Mark, I fixed it for you.

aecarbon.com

Located in the Scottsdale Air Park in Arizona

Please call or email for an disappointment.

I'll put it right out there. The guy ripped Mark off for his spoiler and I don't think he ever got reimbursed.

I have a mutual friend who says the guy claims to have been ripped off by his partners but I say :bs

I say we all go to his shop and pee on the door handle.

We could always put dog crap in paper bags and burn them on the front porch. :lol

I say we all go to his shop and pee on the door handle.

Great for younger tall guys. Myself, I think I'll pee on the door step.

If any of you know what to do or any in's and out's of the claims court system, please email me information so I can have my ducks lined up. I have kept all emails and pm's we have had through out the year plus so I do have the proof about everything. He has paid me $200 but that is far from what I have into it and what we agreed on to get this thing over with. I am trying to get the mold from him as well so I can try and have someone make this thing for me.

My email address is: mdstromquist@yahoo.com

Please use the email as my in box for pm's is pretty full from his pm's. I am going to print them off for the proof but it might take a bit to do that.

The reason I brought this up again is so people can know what this guy and his business is all about. That way they won't be in the same boat as me or Jason. Don't deal with this guy if you don't have to.

That sucks...When I was down in Florida, some c*&ksucker blew my engine with his heads/cam install using the wrong size pushrods. He of course, tried to make it out where my car had some sort of "hidden issues". The bottom line is, I left there on 6 cylinders and limped my car 1300 miles to LG Motorsports. Asshole never tried to repay 1 penny and I didn't have time for back and forth crap to Florida.

You can imagine how much I was out for a new engine block.

If any of you know what to do or any in's and out's of the claims court system, please email me information so I can have my ducks lined up. I have kept all emails and pm's we have had through out the year plus so I do have the proof about everything. He has paid me $200 but that is far from what I have into it and what we agreed on to get this thing over with. I am trying to get the mold from him as well so I can try and have someone make this thing for me.

My email address is: mdstromquist@yahoo.com

Please use the email as my in box for pm's is pretty full from his pm's. I am going to print them off for the proof but it might take a bit to do that.

The reason I brought this up again is so people can know what this guy and his business is all about. That way they won't be in the same boat as me or Jason. Don't deal with this guy if you don't have to.

Mark, just go into the Maricopa County Justice Court where you live. They will walk you through the filing of a small claims action against this azzhat. It's a minimal fee and they have him subpoena'd into court. You both tell your side of the story and the judge decides. If the judge issues a judgement against him then it's up to you to collect that judgement which is the trick. Get a judgement and we can talk about how you collect it.

Thanks Eddie. I am going down there next Wednesday which is my first day off next week. I will be in touch. :thumbs

Get a judgement and we can talk about how you collect it.

Need a hand???

P1010147.jpg

Just Kidding!

Coffee spew... :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

• 4 months later...

Hate to bring this back up, but can someone help me find the address of George Husar Jr.? I think he resides in Mesa someplace. Need to know for filing reasons. Appreciate any help from you all. Ted, I sent you a pm.

Hate to bring this back up, but can someone help me find the address of George Husar Jr.? I think he resides in Mesa someplace. Need to know for filing reasons. Appreciate any help from you all. Ted, I sent you a pm.

I found senior... call and say your an old buddy looking for his address:

Parcen: 141-58-095-A

Owner: HUSAR GEORGE R SR/EUGENIA L TR

In Care Of:

Mailing Address: 6715 E ALDER AVE

MESA AZ 85206 USA

He may not own his house... or it's under Sr's name, or his wife/man-lover's name.

141-93-552 HUSAR DEBORAH A MESA 6631 E OMEGA ST

Did you try looking him up in the phone book?

There's 2 other Husar's in the Chandler area.. incase it's under the girl's name:

304-84-286 HUSAR KASANDRA E TR CHANDLER 4520 E KARSTEN DR

303-42-513 HUSAR KASANDRA E TR CHANDLER 1814 E ALOE PL

Then, there's these also:

217-01-056 HUSAR MICHAEL A/CAROLE J SCOTTSDALE 12151 E SAND HILLS RD

205-11-179 HUSAR RALPH/MARY LYNN GLENDALE 4046 W CIELO GRANDE

Good luck, buddy!

Looks like the bank took over Sr's house on E Alder. I tried using the Maricopa County Assessors site. It doesn't look like Jr bought a house.

Can't you file where you live? You're the one who had the loss.

Ya that's what I'm trying to do. I just need a current address for him so I can have the letter delivered to him. Is there a best way of doing that to make sure he gets it and signs for it? Would a police officer/sheriff be better to use for this kind of thing rather than certified mail?

I'd ask the advise of the clerk there at the court. They're normally very helpful and they deal with this stuff every day.

Ya that's what I'm trying to do. I just need a current address for him so I can have the letter delivered to him. Is there a best way of doing that to make sure he gets it and signs for it? Would a police officer/sheriff be better to use for this kind of thing rather than certified mail?

Perhaps... I'll ask some folks here at work.

Would the court deliver it to him via process server, at your expense, and as such, be able to use DMV records in order to deliver it to his address on your behalf? With this being a civil matter, there may not be any legal means of utilizing a process server, so I'm just shooting from the hip here.