NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 rear wing

Guest aecarbon

PM sent a couple times now in the last month...................no response.

What's going on George? :toetap

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

• 2 months later...

Mark, I have a bad feeling you may as well kiss that one goodbye. Think ya done been screwed......

Yup, going down there tomorrow or Friday and see if he's around. If he still has nothing to say, I will just write it off as a very bad decision on my part.

He said it would be done by Oct 18. Didn't say what year. :(

Do you have a phone # for this guy?

He said it would be done by Oct 18. Didn't say what year. :(

Do you have a phone # for this guy?

Yup, I do. Sent you a PM.

If he has nothing to say, I would not just "write it off."

Tell him he owes you X number of dollars. You have an entire record right here of the commitment he made about it. :2cents

I kept all my emails I sent to him as well. Don't ask me why I did that but I did. Must have been one of those hunches.

Thanks Ed. If he won't see or talk to me today I will try that and see what happens. :yeah:

Mark,

Small claims court $ 30.00 or 35.00 filing fee, need to file in the precinct were he is doing business. Only as a last resort, I'd do it just to pizz him off. :lol

Mark,

Small claims court $ 30.00 or 35.00 filing fee, need to file in the precinct were he is doing business. Only as a last resort, I'd do it just to pizz him off. :lol

:agree You might get a worthless judgement against him but it's the aggravation you'd put him through for a small amount of time and money on your part.

I'd also post your story on CF, Digital Corvettes and any other Vette, GTO or other car related forum I could find.

Looks like George has been busy with his own forum, I'd sign up and post up how disappointed you are with the lack of services.

aecarbon forum

or we all could........ :devil

Well, stopped into his shop around 9:30. Naturally he wasn't there but there was someone there by the name Joe. I talked with him a bit and he took my name and number down. As if George doesn't already have it. He told me that he has to take care of a lot of things George is late on or not even started. I told him this has been going on for over a year and my patience was getting really thin. I really doubt George will call me or anything so I will try again tomorrow.

Here is his shop address and number in case any of you would like to converse with him about anything.

I'm just sayin'.

AE Carbon aka, George Husar Jr

1440 W Houston

Suite 3

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Shop & Cell Number I think: 480-233-2836

This is all public knowledge so it should be fine to post this info.

BBB & Small Claims Court is my next step if he doesn't want to talk or deal with me anymore. I will give him 1 more week and then it starts. I am going to leave a message on his phone about it if I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening. I have everything printed off for proof and dates.

I remember when he WAS active on this forum it was all about him trying to do business rather than be an ACE Member...

A lot of times, 3 on Your Side takes on interesting stuff like this.

I remember when he WAS active on this forum it was all about him trying to do business rather than be an ACE Member...

A lot of times, 3 on Your Side takes on interesting stuff like this.

Thanks, never thought of that one. Might have to give them a call as well.

coconut girl

Maybe we should all add posts to your thread over there stating we are interested in his spoiler but have concerns about his ethics!

Just posted on his forum so we'll see if he responds.

AE Carbon Post

...Nice

Wonder how he would react if 30-40 vettes rolled on the lot ??? and wouldn't it count as an ACE event ,,,,

Ed ... you could certainly invite your friends as well !!!! :banannasword::banannasword:

Think you were way too nice, think the post should've started something like this:

"Hey douchebag! Since you've decided to commit career suicide......."