• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

I've got to bail tonight also Ed. I'll be in NY next weekend, but Barb will have the keys so you never know if she'll show up. Have fun!

With the rain on the northside of town not a big turnout tonight. Eddie and Kim rolled in with the C2, Congrats guys what a kickazz ride :thumbs Good to see ya Tim, the swaybar looks killer!

.....until next time

med_gallery_637_33_123607.jpg

med_gallery_637_33_86305.jpg

med_gallery_637_33_95216.jpg

med_gallery_637_33_3034.jpg

med_gallery_637_33_102242.jpg

med_gallery_637_33_12557.jpg

Last pic, there has to be on oddball in every group, tell Kim if shes going to sit with you guys she has 3 other fingers she could use.....

:edward:

Last pic, there has to be on oddball in every group, tell Kim if shes going to sit with you guys she has 3 other fingers she could use.....

:edward:

That's my girl! 35 yrs living with me and she has managed to remain a lady :yesnod

Tim, you get some new wheels I haven't seen yet? Must have been to long since I've seen it.

Yep 08 style chromies. Small group last night, still had fun. Got to drool on Eddie and Kims new ride, and got to see first hand that at least C2s, C5s and C6s don't melt in the rain. Ninjas don't melt either! :ninja::lol

Out of town, be there next week.

Charles it's your turn to pick up the 1st couple of rounds leave us your CC # if your out of town.

med_gallery_637_33_76812.jpg

Pour the red bull into the glass, it mix's better that way..

But don't you think it would be better to have 100% beer in the glass, and the red bull on the side?

I am sans Vette for the weekend (paint touchup) but should be up for a beer. Hopefully no one gives me too much crap for driving a Ford over there

I am sans Vette for the weekend (paint touchup) but should be up for a beer. Hopefully no one gives me too much crap for driving a Ford over there

Mine has needed pain help since I bought her...but I love driving her too much and think why fix all the front chips when I'll just get her chipped up all over again. :lol (it's really lack of cash :( )