• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

Jackie and I want to come up to Chili's this Saturday, 9/20/08, if people are still going!

I don't know what the turnout will be like since so many folks are going to Prescott for the show.

Jackie and I want to come up to Chili's this Saturday, 9/20/08, if people are still going!

I don't know what the turnout will be like since so many folks are going to Prescott for the show.

Might want to run a PM past Ed, I have a feeling there won't be anyone there but if there is a big enough contingent coming back who knows? Chili's is on the way back into town afterall

I'll be there reguardless! I'm sure there will still be a few peeps showing up! :thumbs

If I don't make it to Prescott then I'm a definite, if I do go to Prescott then I'm a maybe; just depends on how late things run up there. That hour drive from Prescott makes a body thirsty!

All the returning peeps should stop in and say hi to Ed.

Seems like the Chili's crowd stays there pretty late. It would be a "happy ending" to a busy day!

Andrew

Ed, are you going to the Prescott car show?

my plan of someone covering for me at work fell through so I can't make the trip. But I'll be there Sat. morn @ 6:30 for the departure.

I'll be there tonight

Talked with Ed earlier after going to Prescott and he and I will probably be there between 7 and 7:30

Looks like I left a LOT to early!!!! Hopefully it was a case of smarter mind prevailing. I had too much if a head start. :drinkers

Now were talking... You guys did much better this week.

We did all those just for you knowing how much you look forward to them! My Mother would be so proud if she saw me doing that....

I'm looking for 5 or 6 members along with myself to show up at Chili's tomorrow night around 6 or 6:15 (w/their ACE shirts on) for a small photo shoot with a few of the Chili's girls in front of the restaurant.

Any takers?

I can't promise anything Ed but I'll try.

We're going to take a look at a C2. If it's what it sounds like I may be bringing it home about that time.

I'm looking for 5 or 6 members along with myself to show up at Chili's tomorrow night around 6 or 6:15 (w/their ACE shirts on) for a small photo shoot with a few of the Chili's girls in front of the restaurant.

Any takers?