ACE at "Chili's"

1EVLC7

Starting the 19th of July a new N.E. Valley car show! Saturday nights (weather permitting) at 7pm at the parking lot at N.E. corner of I-17 and Carefree Hwy.

All cars welcome, designated area to park, in well lit area.

For those who can't make it to Big Earl's on fridays this is a great opportunity to get together and shoot the sh*t, make some new friends and grab a couple cold ones, oh yeah and check out some cars. Spread the word, the more the merrier. :ACE:

med_gallery_637_33_56976.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

Damn long ways away, but I'll keep it in mind if I ever get up that way. Be sure to get a few pics for us.

wickedfastvette
Cool Ed

Damm, that is on the other side of the world for me. :partydance:

Rick if I can drive all the way from Prescott, you can do it from Chandler. Come out and hang with us saturday :partyspin:

wickedfastvette
Dammit woman!!!!! :cfdeadagain:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:howdy

So does that mean you will be there? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

pyzamhungrry.jpg

I hope thats a yes!

Company comming this wekend, maybe next week. Good place for dinner and a brew.

I think I will be able to make this. Sat. is easier then Fri. to get to the far north side. Robert :burnout

I came by the 17 & Carefree Hwy intersection tonight coming back from Big Ed's and did not see Chili's. I saw the shopping Plaza as I drove by. Where is Chili's located? Is it in the shopping plaza parking lot or in another facility? I have thought about bring my 66 but with a potential clutch issue I do not want to drive around in a parking lot looking for chili's. Would not mind driving straight there as long as I don't have to drive around.

I came by the 17 & Carefree Hwy intersection tonight coming back from Big Ed's and did not see Chili's. I saw the shopping Plaza as I drove by. Where is Chili's located? Is it in the shopping plaza parking lot or in another facility? I have thought about bring my 66 but with a potential clutch issue I do not want to drive around in a parking lot looking for chili's. Would not mind driving straight there as long as I don't have to drive around.

It's located in the "Kohls"/"Home Depot" lot. N/E Corner

Cool Ed

me too

wickedfastvette
Cool Ed

me too

Think of it as a mini cruise! Thats what I do, crank the stereo and enjoy the ride. :cheers

Think of it as a mini cruise! Thats what I do, crank the stereo and enjoy the ride. :cheers

Find a couple others from your part of town and meet so you can caravan over there. Definitely makes it more fun!

Robert and Elizabeth

Sorry, but I work most fridays and also Robert is super sensitive to spicy foods. Bummer.