• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• wickedfastvette

• TheCMSH

• c7speed

Anyone coming by for a cold one this weekend? :ACE:

Think I'm going to try and make this one, I haven't been able to make any of the events since joining. Do you hang in the parking lot til everyone gathers or do I need to try and guess who everyone is inside?

Jim

I'm planning on making it over. The question is are you going to make it over (in the vette)?

Maybe we should congregate in the parking lot for 30 minutes or so? What's the word on the parking?

I'm planning on making it over. The question is are you going to make it over (in the vette)?

Maybe we should congregate in the parking lot for 30 minutes or so? What's the word on the parking?

I'll be there with the Vette, Mgmt. told me they are going to block off spaces for us eariler. See ya there!

Would like to try and make it now that I have my vette back. What time do I need to arrive by?

Weather permitting I plan to show @ 6:30

Would like to try and make it now that I have my vette back. What time do I need to arrive by?

Can't wait to see ( and hear) the car; how did the show in Texas go?

Jim

Don't know yet if I can make it this week.

It's nice and steamy down here right now, think of it as going to a spa!

wickedfastvette
Talked to Ed and we have decided to cancel Chilli's tonight due to the fact that its raining really hard there right now. So maybe next week we can all get together.

Talked to Ed and we have decided to cancel Chilli's tonight due to the fact that its raining really hard there right now. So maybe next week we can all get together.

My fault, I washed it today. Sorry everybody! :banghead

wickedfastvette

For those of you wanting ACE merchandise, you can place your order through

me Wickedfastvette (Cherye) or BLEW X U (Ed) and pick-up at Chilli's on saturdays so get your order in early. ACE Merchandise :ACE:

Thanks for stepping up to assist in selling ACE Merchandise. I need to update the inventory tonight. So there is a posibility I may not have something in stock. I will be placing an order soon.

Phil...

How late do things usually run here???

We will hang out as long as anyone wants to :thumbs

I ask because if I do my other Saturday activity, the earliest I'd be there is about 8:30ish

How late do things usually run here???

We will hang out as long as anyone wants to :thumbs

I ask because if I do my other Saturday activity, the earliest I'd be there is about 8:30ish

You have my cell # let me know if your droppin by and we will be sure to wait for ya! :thumbs When you get to the bar do us a favor and prop us back up straight in our chairs! :drinkers

wickedfastvette

Ok who is going to make it out to Chilli's tomorrow night??? Post up if you think you can make it, don't miss out on the fun!!

Ok who is going to make it out to Chilli's tomorrow night??? Post up if you think you can make it, don't miss out on the fun!!

I'll be at the Pavs tonight.